GTMedia-Freesat meter ?

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ZOO

GTMedia-Freesat meter ?

Post by ZOO »

Have been looking for a new meter but of all the GTMedia-Freesat units I see for sale I am not sure if any give a DB or BER reading?

Thank you in advance for giving input if this is a feature with any of the meters GTMedia has offered.

Hans_Rey

Re: GTMedia-Freesat meter ?

Post by Hans_Rey »

I not sure about GTmedia finder meter (the latest) but mine V-71hd only have Signal Strength and Signal Quality reading. I heard V8 finder meter have many new features that V-71hd dont have. Now they also released new finder V8 Finder meter BT05 (bluetooth model)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

ZOO wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:40 pm
Have been looking for a new meter but of all the GTMedia-Freesat units I see for sale I am not sure if any give a DB or BER reading?

Thank you in advance for giving input if this is a feature with any of the meters GTMedia has offered.
The finder meter is more like a hand held TV.
I use a tone finder in the LNB cable to locate sats and then use the meter to fine tune.
There is no DB reading, just a reference signal level and quality.

It works well for what it is and is cheap.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ZOO

Post by ZOO »

Thank you for reply Feralkiwi.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”