Gtmedia V8 Finder Bt05 issue with power pluged

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ameenjuz

Gtmedia V8 Finder Bt05 issue with power pluged

Post by ameenjuz »

my bt05 device do not connect the bluetooth during power pluged in using gtmedia app
when i unplug the power then bluetooth connect with gtmedia v8 app
i think that this is bug of gtmedia v8 app
please fix this issue

ameenjuz

Re: Gtmedia V8 Finder Bt05 issue with power pluged

Post by ameenjuz »

ameenjuz wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:17 am
my bt05 device do not connect the bluetooth during power pluged in using gtmedia app
please fix this issue
why bt05 finder do not connect the bluetooth during power pluged in
please fix this

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

ameenjuz wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:17 am
please fix this issue
1. Please check if your device is under full power, the normal working voltage is 5V, if you use the battery is reduced and exhausted, when the voltage is lower than 3.3V, Bluetooth will automatically disconnect
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

I also find that when I use Bt05 with power pluged, it can affect the number of the signal strength, which will go low. If unpluged the power, the number will be recovered. Also, somtimes Bt05 does not work as if it has crashed. I don't know whether it's the bug of app or device. I'm sure it's full power and the version of the app is the newest. Please check these issues.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

xmh0511 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:07 pm
I also find that when I use Bt05 with power pluged, it can affect the number of the signal strength, which will go low. If unpluged the power, the number will be recovered. Also, somtimes Bt05 does not work as if it has crashed. I don't know whether it's the bug of app or device. I'm sure it's full power and the version of the app is the newest. Please check these issues.
Plugging and unplugging has no effect on the signal, unless the machine has no power, or low power 3.3V, Bluetooth will be disconnected, can you take a video and let me see? Let me help you analyze
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

Lining wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:04 am
xmh0511 wrote:
Plugging and unplugging has no effect on the signal, unless the machine has no power, or low power 3.3V, Bluetooth will be disconnected, can you take a video and let me see? Let me help you analyze
I will try to record a video about this. Sometimes, I also find that there's no change in the number for signal strength and quality. Look like the equipment has crashed, however, if I reconnect the coax cable, it will recover. I don't know this is considered the bug of the app or something else.

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

Lining wrote:
xmh0511 wrote:
I have tested that. The issue will occur in the following case. Firstly, use the bt05 until it has low power(near exhausted), then charge it for about 8 minutes(in order to keep it can work without power plugged in). In this case, if I connect bt05 with LNB and power charged, it can make either the Bluetooth automatically disconnect, or the number of the strength or quality of the signal be zero if the Bluetooth can be connected on(in the former case, I can make the Bluetooth be connected if I try manually tap the Bluetooth button several times). If I unplugged the power at this time, bt05 will work well.
Clarification:
The Charging power used here is the accessories from the manufacturer rather than the power bank.

Another issue
Sometimes, the v8 finder app does not show any number regard of the signal while the Bluetooth is connected. I must restart the app and bt05 several times, then it will work. This issue does not always happen, it just occurs at some time.

Please inspect these issues, I'm a user of bt05, these are the issues I encountered when I using the product.

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

@Lining See the video. Plug the power will make the Bluetooth to be disconnected. At the beginning of the video, the machine used the built-in battery and it worked fine, I'm 100% sure that the power is full. Once the power is plugged in, the Bluetooth automatically disconnects, even if I press the Bluetooth button to make it reconnected, it can never work except that I restart the machine and the application.

This video shows that it cannot work although the Bluetooth has been connected, it has neither signal strength nor signal quality. it looks like the machine has crashed. These issues expose the machine is not stable.

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

Lining wrote:
xmh0511 wrote:
@Lining See the video. Plug the power will make the Bluetooth to be disconnected. At the beginning of the video, the machine used the built-in battery and it worked fine, I'm 100% sure that the power is full. Once the power is plugged in, the Bluetooth automatically disconnects, even if I press the Bluetooth button to make it reconnected, it can never work except that I restart the machine and the application.

This video shows that it cannot work although the Bluetooth has been connected, it has neither signal strength nor signal quality. it looks like the machine has crashed. These issues expose the machine is not stable.

Ara2000

Post by Ara2000 »

Hola!! Me podrían ayudar por favor.
Tengo un V8 que ha dejado de verse, según me han comentado necesito códigos nuevos.
Alquilen me podría decir como descargalos para poder actualizar el aparato.
Gracias

Billy

Post by Billy »

I have a problem with my v8 finder BT05 even is fully charged it will not power on unless I plug the adaptor before is powered on

gerardo moosmuller

Post by gerardo moosmuller »

Este finder por lo que he notado se desconecta del Bluetooth utilizando varios powerbanks, da la impresion que los 5 voltios dc. no estan bien filtrados, utilizando la fuente cargador original el Bluetooth se mantiene perfectamente, hagan estas pruebas!!!

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”