Lost TP channels after update :(

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

dxdigger

Lost TP channels after update :(

Post by dxdigger »

Is there a place I can reload the transport streams for europe.
I did an update thinking it did everything, and now I have lost all the channels.
I have searched this forum but I cant find any post about re-installing the channels.
Its a V8 finder V-71HD
Heeeeelllp ! :oops:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Lost TP channels after update :(

Post by Feralkiwi »

You can use lists for the V7HD in the V71 finder.

Or you can re scan in each satellite again.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

dxdigger

Post by dxdigger »

Hi Owen,
Can you point me to the right place as Im new to this product and not quite sure which section I need to look in?
If you can help that would be great.
Thanks Mark

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

A quick look and I could not find one on the forum.

You may need to set up each satellite you need on the sat list and blind scan each in as you get to dishes with those sats.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

dxdigger

Post by dxdigger »

I couldnt find one either, thats why I asked for the pointer incase I was looking in the wrong place.
Thank you for trying anyway, I guess factory default deletes all the channels.
It needs a BIG WARNING LABEL adding in the very poor manual that comes with the device. :cry:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

dxdigger wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:29 pm
It needs a BIG WARNING LABEL adding in the very poor manual that comes with the device. :cry:
They are adding such warnings in the newer models.

When you get your channels set again do a USB backup of your user data so you can reload if you have issues.

Owen

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:22 pm
dxdigger wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:29 pm
They are adding such warnings in the newer models.

When you get your channels set again do a USB backup of your user data so you can reload if you have issues.

Owen
hello
we will add the WARNING infomation when upgrade the firmware or do factory setting.
Thank you very much

urie

Post by urie »

Why can't there be an up to date satellite database section with sections for various areas with satellite list in correct order that members can download
or perhaps an editor that could take .xml from http://satellites-xml.org/ or some of the other satellite sites for example and convert to ALIDB Editor.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”