Some suggestions for v8 finder bt05

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

xmh0511

Some suggestions for v8 finder bt05

Post by xmh0511 »

Today, I got my v8 finder bt05 and tested it. During the use of bt05, I have some issues. As I tested, I find the signal quality only has two status, either has no quality or has the quality. If the progress has the quality, then we can further adjust the antenna to make the quality best. It's not reasonable. Assume the antenna is at the range of correct azimuth and elevation, merely the LNB has an wrong skew, in this case, the quality is shown as zero. It's not helpful to make us judge whether the azimuth and elevation are in the correct or wrong range. Futhermore, even if we are familiar with how to adjust the skew for LNB, but the depeth of LNB can also influence the quality; Zero quality will make misleading. So, my suggestion is that make the number for quality progress to be contiguous. For example, if the antenna at the correct range of azimuth as well as elevation, or skew, the quality should more than zero. In other words, if the range of azimuth is correct, it will increase the number of the quality instead of zero; and adjust the elevation for antenna will further increase the number, similar for skew or depeth of LNB.
That means, the number of the quality will help us determine how to align the antenna to the target satellite in the subsequent adjustment. In the current, the number of quality cannot reflect these informations; as aforementioned, if only one has a bit wrong, the number of quality is always 0.
It's really really useful for a new user to align the satellite or find the new satellite we ever not align.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Some suggestions for v8 finder bt05

Post by Tom.w »

xmh0511 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:49 pm
Today, I got my v8 finder bt05 and tested it. During the use of bt05, I have some issues. As I tested, I find the signal quality only has two status, either has no quality or has the quality. If the progress has the quality, then we can further adjust the antenna to make the quality best. It's not reasonable. Assume the antenna is at the range of correct azimuth and elevation, merely the LNB has an wrong skew, in this case, the quality is shown as zero. It's not helpful to make us judge whether the azimuth and elevation are in the correct or wrong range. Futhermore, even if we are familiar with how to adjust the skew for LNB, but the depeth of LNB can also influence the quality; Zero quality will make misleading. So, my suggestion is that make the number for quality progress to be contiguous. For example, if the antenna at the correct range of azimuth as well as elevation, or skew, the quality should more than zero. In other words, if the range of azimuth is correct, it will increase the number of the quality instead of zero; and adjust the elevation for antenna will further increase the number, similar for skew or depeth of LNB.
That means, the number of the quality will help us determine how to align the antenna to the target satellite in the subsequent adjustment. In the current, the number of quality cannot reflect these informations; as aforementioned, if only one has a bit wrong, the number of quality is always 0.
It's really really useful for a new user to align the satellite or find the new satellite we ever not align.
hello
thank you very much for your suggestion.we will check how to improve our product.

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 am
xmh0511 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:49 pm
hello
thank you very much for your suggestion.we will check how to improve our product.
I hope to see such an update in the near future. Now, I cannot use bt05 to find the satellite to which I'm not familiar. :?

Gabriel99SN

Post by Gabriel99SN »

I also have the BT05 and it works very well, I use it to adjust my satellite arc both in c band and in ku band. The amount of quality depends on the TP, some are perceived from 20% and others at 69% ... these values ​​are the minimum quality for the acceptance of the image in any STB. I have several STBs, they also have the same principle, none of them start graduating from 0. In the same way, it can be graduated to have better sensitivity in the BT05 ...
Attachments
Imgbt05.jpg
Imgbt05.jpg (85.9 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”