A issue about the condition of showing signal quality number

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

xmh0511

A issue about the condition of showing signal quality number

Post by xmh0511 »

After testing the Bluetooth version v8 finder, I find that Only the number of the signal quality up to more than 30% will the signal quality have the progress tips and the corresponding quality number, it's not convenient to align the satellite. Is it possible to adjust the restriction of showing the number and progress for signal quality? Make the number and progress of signal quality to be shown if the number of the quality is more than 5%? In the current, the restriction is too big, that is, in the remaining case, the number always be 0 and the progress is empty. Please note this question and try to improve the application to make the finder easier to use.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: A issue about the condition of showing signal quality number

Post by Tom.w »

xmh0511 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:32 am
After testing the Bluetooth version v8 finder, I find that Only the number of the signal quality up to more than 30% will the signal quality have the progress tips and the corresponding quality number, it's not convenient to align the satellite. Is it possible to adjust the restriction of showing the number and progress for signal quality? Make the number and progress of signal quality to be shown if the number of the quality is more than 5%? In the current, the restriction is too big, that is, in the remaining case, the number always be 0 and the progress is empty. Please note this question and try to improve the application to make the finder easier to use.
hello
the signal quality display is not smooth.we will check it how to do smoothly

xmh0511

Re: A issue about the condition of showing signal quality number

Post by xmh0511 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 6:17 am
xmh0511 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:32 am
hello
the signal quality display is not smooth.we will check it how to do smoothly
Thanks. I very much hope that you can fix that issue. I think that the display of quality smoothly is a branch issue of this. Firstly, reduce the requirement of the display of the progress and number of the signal quality, as that I said above. if the quality is more than 5%, then shows the information for them. Secondly, when I adjust the dish, it will smoothly increase the number and progress. In the current, the number and progress are suddenly changed(either be zero or be a high number, not contiguous). As a contrast, The other satellite finder I have used behaves like that, the quality number and progress will be displayed if the quality up to 5%, and each correct adjustment will make the number smoothly increased. Please inspire from Dishman D520+.

Please urgently improve these issues. I very much hope that I can let the GTmedia finder as my mainstream finder tool.

Also find that the number of PWR and CN have no reaction in the current application, they are always zero.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”