Implementation of the "TP Info" screen

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

1berto_junior

Implementation of the "TP Info" screen

Post by 1berto_junior »

Hello team,
I'm in Brazil, and user of the GT Media V8 Finder ACM equipment.

I have a suggestion to add improvements to the device, such additions to better gauge the quality of the antenna pointing.

Added TP Info screen, SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), BER (Bit Error Rate) and MER (Modulation Error Rate) information.

*Note: For DVB-S/DVB-S2 transponder, constant BER = <1.0e-9. As for ACM, BER = 1e-0.

How to access the screen:

Example sattellite Telstar 14 R, tranponder ACM.

Menu / Installation / Satellite List / Select Satellite [Telstar 14R] / Red button [TP] / Press info button [INFO] about the TP you want to see the information, and it will open the new TP Info screen.

Image 1.0 - (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OBEacD ... sp=sharing)

Example sattellite StarOne C4 R, tranponder DVB-S and DVB-S2.

Menu / Installation / Satellite List / Select Satellite [StarOne C4] / Red button [TP] / Press info button [INFO] about the TP you want to see the information, and it will open the new TP Info screen.

Image 2.0 - (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NBWkHd ... sp=sharing)

Thanks.

At.te.
Humberto J S Júnior
E-mail: hjunior854@gmail.com / 1bertojr@ufpi.edu.br
WhatsApp, Telegram or WeChat: +55 89 99444-9442, for more contact.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Implementation of the "TP Info" screen

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have seen bit rate error on one of the screens, from memory on the channel info.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”