horzontal problem

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

arshadabbaai25

horzontal problem

Post by arshadabbaai25 »

i have gt media bt03. works well for about a year but now it gives us vertical signels only. by switching to horizontal tp shows 0 signel. on lnb out pin on 4volt are coming.any one guide me to slove the issue. thanx

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: horzontal problem

Post by Feralkiwi »

On vertical are you still seeing 13 volts on the LNB output.

I have seen 4v read on a volt meter when units (other GT Media models) are in LNB over current protection.
While in protection the unit will turn the power on again to test and turn it off again, making it pulsed and so it appears as 4 volts on a meter.

Check that you do not have a short on your cable / LNB. Even dirty or wet connections will load the circuit.
You should see 18v with no cable connected.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

arshadabbaai25

Post by arshadabbaai25 »

Thanks for reply.my Case got worst as it isn't giving vertical too.send me some good quality snaps of bt 03 cercut if have.i have regulator from other receiver but problem is due to feed back resistenses

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If this is happening with the LNB cable not connected then there is a hardware problem in the unit.
Is your battery OK?

Does it work if the charger is connected?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”