V8 finder pro -USALS !

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

viktor67

V8 finder pro -USALS !

Post by viktor67 »

Hi there,
i am newon tis forum but i upgrade from v8 to v8 pro.
Unfortunately USALS function into v8 pro model do not pick all satelites at time , but one ny one?
On old model , as into recivers, selecting usals function one time pick all satelites.
Can be fixed this into the next release? Thank you!
Order of satelites is a bit vomplicated but... well , need to take timpe to understood why.
I test it in on dvb-t/s2x/s2 and for me is ok.
i test also cas function and seems to work fine , lees pwu autoroll ( i have acces only at satelites between 0,8w- 45e
I have latest firmware onboard!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V8 finder pro -USALS !

Post by Feralkiwi »

The changed the menu set up so you can have DiSEqC switching AND motor control.

In other models you had motor OR switching.

This means you can use a USALS motor through a switch with other fixed dishes on other ports of the switch.
It is always best to use port one for motors, as that is the power fail default.

Yes you will need to set the USALS motor on each antenna setting for each satellite.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

viktor67

Post by viktor67 »

Verry cool. I will add a swich and i wil test ;)
port 1 usals port 2,3,4 other dishes...

JohnKugler

Post by JohnKugler »

Device crashed after updating, I put it to charge and it crashed, the lock light is blinking, sometimes the screen with the gtmedia logo appears but it restarts, the USB recovery mode appears sometimes, it appears "download" and "force upgrade" and no executes. I would like his factory firmware, because the updates installed via the recorder did not solve it. It's forgetting the tuner and hdmi a lot when turning it on.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

JohnKugler wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:02 am
Device crashed after updating, I put it to charge and it crashed, the lock light is blinking, sometimes the screen with the gtmedia logo appears but it restarts, the USB recovery mode appears sometimes, it appears "download" and "force upgrade" and no executes. I would like his factory firmware, because the updates installed via the recorder did not solve it. It's forgetting the tuner and hdmi a lot when turning it on.
The Finder Pro will charge from 5v and 9 volts.
Try a C type charger that offers 9v.
The charger that came with mine is 9v.

After it is charged, while powered off, then try the update recovery.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”