Does anyone know why gtmedia finder v2 don’t lock

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Batzen1981

Does anyone know why gtmedia finder v2 don’t lock

Post by Batzen1981 »

I’m trying every satellite with my titanium 5150 c band and chaparral c 5150 ku band 9750-10600 lnbs on 4 foot did not offset dish but I can’t lock on any satellites transponders with this meter even when on v450 so I went back to v447 and locked to some transponder but only gave me a Radio stations of espn all night radio on Friday night so basically before i I locked on the satellite I had to scan when I was at a high db then it scan the frequencies on blind scan and just got one transponders wich was that one either my titanium c band I then noticed that 113w here in California want the right satellite and that I had to scan before getting locked on high db so it was pretty confusing because two reasons it locked after scan but not before and the frequency was on the eulesat 113w finder v2 on firmware v448 wick made it seem I was on 113w already
but all other transponders didn’t scan at all

Maybe 113w isn’t available no more out there meter don’t work correctly I’m in Southern California

I checked modulation and there all on the 8psk wick this meter supports

So the question is why did I just get radio channels and if the signal only shows hi I can lock after I scan

Is there something Wrong with lock on this meter

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Does anyone know why gtmedia finder v2 don’t lock

Post by Feralkiwi »

When you scan did you have Radio only set in the options? TV + Radio ,TV Channel, Radio Channel.

The other setting "Full Scan" and "Blind Scan". Full scan scans the frequencies that are in the units memory, blind scan will look for what is there and add any new found frequencies to the list.

You can scan using any satellite on the list while the dish is pointing at any satellite, the list name does not make your dish point at another satellite. You need to know what satellite your dish is pointing at and use the satellite named that matches.

Also with your ku band try this antenna setting for the LNB, 10600 / 22kHz "ON" as the channels are on the high band.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Batzen1981

Post by Batzen1981 »

No it didn’t lock only after getting a good signal and on blind scan it gets locked after

Batzen1981

Post by Batzen1981 »

am i the only one with this meter and problem it not locking in time

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”