Aparelho travado

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

physicajr

Aparelho travado

Post by physicajr »

I acquired a GTMedia V8 FINDER2, great device, liking it a lot, but when performing an update on 04/20, there were many changes in the layout, but when I put it to charge, I turned it off and it doesn't turn on anymore, the charger is the same used in the previous version. It stays with all the lights on and the padlock flashes for no image, it will put it to charge a full charge and nothing will fail to carry a light to charge and nothing. I would like a solution or steps to recover on my own, here is some eprom configuration, or a tip, thanks in advance to the gtmedia team.

Adquiri um GTMedia V8 FINDER2, otimo aparelho, estou gostando muito do mesmo, porem ao realizar a ultima atualização do dia 20/04, estava gostando muito das mudanças no layout, mas ao colcoar o mesmo para carregar o mesmo desligu e não ligou mais, o carregador é o mesmo que usava na versão anterior. ele fica com todos as luzes acesas e luz lock piscando porem não dar imagem, coloquei para dar uma carga completa e nada, deixei descarregar para depois carregar e nada. Gostaria de uma solução ou passos para recuperação do mesmo, aqruivo gravação da eprom, ou alguma dica, desde ja agraçdeço muito a equipe gtmedia.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Aparelho travado

Post by Feralkiwi »

You may need to do a forced recovery.

There was another discussion here on that.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

physicajr

Re: Aparelho travado

Post by physicajr »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:41 pm
You may need to do a forced recovery.

There was another discussion here on that.

Owen
Thank you!

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”