GT media V8 pro finder Quality is poor after update

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

salah

GT media V8 pro finder Quality is poor after update

Post by salah »

After updating the device in last updated (V321) , the quality indicator became weak... I tried several devices that show the same quality result 74%..75% except for GT media V8 pro gives a result of 58% I tried them on the same cable.
Attachments
IMG_20220918_172006.jpg
IMG_20220918_172006.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1115 times
IMG_20220918_172029.jpg
IMG_20220918_172029.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1115 times
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: GT media V8 pro finder Quality is poor after update

Post by CAJE »

It is a meter, you have to look at parameters such as PWR, C/N, MER and the dBμV in the spectrum to know if it is within regulations, that drop can be caused by the PIRE of the MUX

salah

Post by salah »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:59 pm
It is a meter, you have to look at parameters such as PWR, C/N, MER and the dBμV in the spectrum to know if it is within regulations, that drop can be caused by the PIRE of the MUX
Yes, we tell the engineers to make the device, like all devices, give a correct reading....because the comparison was done with 4 marks and they all gave the same reading....except GT media V8 pro finder I think it can be addressed in the next update.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

salah

Post by salah »

Hazl113 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:12 pm
I write about it all the time. I also have 4 field meters, a finder, an instrument panel and they all measure the same or approximately the same results, but this GT Media V8 Pro Finder is not even close. That is why I wrote that it is a toy for slightly older children, and not any instrument with which accurate results can be obtained. That's why I say "welcome to the club" of naive fools who bought it. And forget that it can be fixed for software. The problem is in the hardware, and it is irreparable. And as for their "engineers", I wonder if they are really Electronics and programming engineers, or agricultural or forestry engineers.

Unfortunately...I'm also wondering like you
The thing that makes me angry :evil: ...when i post about something like this, someone comes and tells you that you broke the rules of the forum.... do they want us to buy junk and shut up?
I wonder who gave the order to release the device like this? :?:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

My report

Image Image
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

salah

Post by salah »

Delirium wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:13 pm
My report

Image Image
Go and use the latest update version 321...then note
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

salah wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:33 pm
Delirium wrote:
My report

Image Image
I use version 321
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

salah

Post by salah »

Delirium wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:19 am
salah wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:33 pm
Delirium wrote:
My report

Image Image
I use version 321
When I use update 307, the quality goes up as well as you do....but when I put update 321, the quality drops... Where is the bug?.....Tried on 4 different finder devices
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

salah

Post by salah »

Hazl113 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:41 pm
salah wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:52 pm
Hazl113 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:12 pm
I write about it all the time. I also have 4 field meters, a finder, an instrument panel and they all measure the same or approximately the same results, but this GT Media V8 Pro Finder is not even close. That is why I wrote that it is a toy for slightly older children, and not any instrument with which accurate results can be obtained. That's why I say "welcome to the club" of naive fools who bought it. And forget that it can be fixed for software. The problem is in the hardware, and it is irreparable. And as for their "engineers", I wonder if they are really Electronics and programming engineers, or agricultural or forestry engineers.
Unfortunately...I'm also wondering like you
The thing that makes me angry :evil: ...when i post about something like this, someone comes and tells you that you broke the rules of the forum.... do they want us to buy junk and shut up?
I wonder who gave the order to release the device like this? :?:
Actually, I don't know if the problem is only with this Finder, or with all of GT Media devices. I simply cannot believe that they could sell such a bad device. It's probably a clone or a bad copy anyway. Probably the parts are not original, because then the price would have to be 3 times higher, and even that. I'm surprised that there are still some who try to defend a failed product to us, the customers who bought it, and then declare us ignorant and clueless about anything, and for some it's a profession like me. They don't want to admit that the device is unusable, at least for those of us who deal with that business. The picture on the TV is not primarily important to us, whether it is there or not, but the accurately measured data is important, which this GT MEdia V8 Pro simply cannot measure. What it measures has nothing to do with reality, it was about DVB-S/S2/T/T2/ or C values. :( :( :( :evil:
Why did I buy it? For size and mobility. At the same time, I bought another smaller one, the Amiko TSC-1270, and I can say that it completely satisfies the most important thing, the measured values ​​are correct. The same as many times more expensive devices provide. So I was hoping that this GTMedia V8 Pro would be just as accurate in measuring all the values. Unfortunately, I was totally wrong. Money thrown to the wind, as we say in Croatia. All those who hope that all these problems can be solved with a firmware, I will write do not hope too much. The problem here is hardware, not only software. Those who defend this device can write whatever they want, but it is the truth. In the end, 8 months have passed since the release of the new firmware. There should have been at least 3 of them in that period. I see there is also an 8MB limit for firmware. In this day and age, that's nothing.
Well, they released the device to make customers lose faith in this company... and they succeeded.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”