GT Media V8 Finder 2 quiet noise loudspeaker

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ChristofR

GT Media V8 Finder 2 quiet noise loudspeaker

Post by ChristofR »

Hello

When i switch on the GT Media V8 Finder 2 and there is no signal, there is a quiet noise coming out from the loudspeaker. Is this normal?

kind regards, Christof

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GT Media V8 Finder 2 quiet noise loudspeaker

Post by Feralkiwi »

Check that the AV plug input on the side is OK.
Plug in a 3.5mm plug a couple of times as that will clear any dirt in the TV screen disconnect switch.

By No signal do you mean there is not picture / menu etc?

Also pressing the light button turns on off the screen.

If you have a menu etc and there is no LNB signal and a hum, it may be you have a short on the LNB cable, try unplugging the cable.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ChristofR

Post by ChristofR »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:32 am
Check that the AV plug input on the side is OK.
Plug in a 3.5mm plug a couple of times as that will clear any dirt in the TV screen disconnect switch.
By No signal do you mean there is not picture / menu etc?
By no Signal i mean i haven't connectedd the device to an antenna. I have plugged in an AV Cable in the 3.5mm plug several times but didn't help.
When the AV Cable is plugged in, there is still a quit buzzing out of the speaker. Will try it with an antenna plugged in at the weekend when i have access to a sat dish

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Are you seeing any menus etc on the screen?

If not and the unit powers on but shows nothing you may need to do a forced recovery.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sahil1980

Post by sahil1980 »

Hello friends.there are some problems at the gtmedia V8 finder2.can't write any channel to usb.jet dont support record any channel.box sees the normal adsl modem and connects to it..but device cannot see the hidden modem (SSİD adsl modem netvork).does not support it yet.I hope this will be fixed in the next software

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”