GT Media V8 Finder Pro

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: GT Media V8 Finder Pro

Post by CAJE »

You always want to compare with other finders that to know what frequency it works on, the result is that even if you see different data, the calculations are well done

Hazl

Post by Hazl »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:25 pm
You always want to compare with other finders that to know what frequency it works on, the result is that even if you see different data, the calculations are well done
What are you talking about? Now I can clearly see that you are very ignorant. If a signal is 50dBuV, this must, I repeat, MUST be shown by every device like this. Likewise for MER, BER, C/N etc. 3-5% deviation is allowed.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

I'm still waiting for the video to see where you make the mistake, but I still think you don't have the V8 Finder Pro
You have been saying the same thing for a year without providing any examples, so you have no credibility apart from making comments in bad taste

maata

Post by maata »

Hello
I am posting here two simultaneous photos of the TV antenna measurement.
As you can see, the signal strength difference is almost 22 dB.
According to the standard, the highest level of TV signal reception should be 74 dB.
How is it possible for your device to display 96 dB when the maximum signal level of the TV transmitter is 74 dB.
Thank
Attachments
20230129_121524.jpg
20230129_121524.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 709 times
Screenshot_20230129-232020_YouTube (21).jpg
Screenshot_20230129-232020_YouTube (21).jpg (117.37 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Screenshot_20230212-190831_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230212-190831_Gallery.jpg (101.56 KiB) Viewed 709 times

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Of course, they are different values ​​and I trust the V8 Finder Pro more than the other model where values ​​appear that do not agree with each other

maata

Post by maata »

With this description and your trust in the exact level of the signal, in this building we see 138 dB after the amplifier is 42 dB...
The question is, does the level of 138 decibels cause damage and fire to the TV tuner?
Now imagine that the distance between the building and the TV transmitter is less than 5 km...
The amount of signal in that case is really visible.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

The maximum power allowed by the ITC which is 113 dBµV
dB refers to any amount to be increased
The tuners are prepared to withstand a voltage because they have protection, so do the antenna sockets

Hazl

Post by Hazl »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:02 pm
Of course, they are different values ​​and I trust the V8 Finder Pro more than the other model where values ​​appear that do not agree with each other
Guys, have you seen what this "wise man" wrote. He trusts GT Media V8 Finder Pro more than proven devices that have passed all the tests before release. He has more faith in this semi-finished product than in other devices that show the same results. Obviously, this is a drooler who has no idea about the subject of radio and TV communications and their transmission. He tries in every way to defend the indefensible.
Today I will measure the exact same signal or signals on all three devices, so that I can see how the smart guy will defend it. I'll post pictures of those tests probably tomorrow.
Last edited by CAJE on Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Manners are free

Hazl

Post by Hazl »

CAJE, smart guy, take a good look at the pictures and explain this difference to us expertly. So it is about DVB-T2 channels 25, 26, 30 and 39. Dr.HD, Amiko and king among kings GT Media V8 Finder pro.Will you be a little uncomfortable now? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
ImageImageImage

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

I thought so, such a bad installation, fix it, buy another antenna and an amplifier in good condition, you have the tools used with profit

Hazl

Post by Hazl »

So do you even understand the point of all this. Obviously not. Well, it's not about a better antenna or installation. It's about measuring weak signals, and this garbage of yours is not that it can't measure weak signals, but it can't measure 38dBuV signals either. It does not recognize them at all, because it is non-selective and insensitive. Are you blind so you don't see how it shows those weaker signals. And the local transmitter??? 90dBuV MER, C/N. Totally incorrect. Not to mention these weak signals that it can't measure. PWR 63-71dBuV, C/N 20-48, MER 23-43. Hey, are you blind?
My antenna installation is completely correct, and these two weaker and one extremely weak signal are the best for comparison, and tests. You mean an antenna amplifier. I see that you really do not understand it. An antenna amplifier can never, ever improve signal quality (C/N or MER). It just boosts the signal strength. A good amplifier does not spoil the quality, and if it is at 12-15dB levels, there is hope that a satisfactory + quality signal will be delivered to the TV. If the C/N or MER is below 10, there is no such amplifier to improve it. The only thing that can improve signal quality is a better antenna, nothing else. 90% of people think that antenna amplifiers are omnipotent and in most cases only spoil the quality of the signal, especially if today's installation does not have a 5G LTE filter in the city. We have installed over 3000 of them so far, especially in Common Antenna Systems (CAS). LTE, Triax, od Emme Esse. These are very good filters. They suppress the 5G network by more than 60dB.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”