Gt media app

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Daddy412

Gt media app

Post by Daddy412 »

Hello gt media thankful for your product we are enjoying by media but you should upgrade your ( v8 finder app) because the signal strength doesn't move until the signal locked. Some times when we want track some satellite we get tired to track but when you update your app we'll be happy I hope your would check my advice
thank you

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Gt media app

Post by CAJE »

Because this data only tells us the force with which it has been connected to the LNB and to be able to pass the data without difficulty

Hazl

Post by Hazl »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:21 am
Because this data only tells us the force with which it has been connected to the LNB and to be able to pass the data without difficulty
It has nothing to do with what the colleague writes. How many times have been told that measurement of the signal and all other parameters must always be enabled, even when the signal is not "locked". Do you even understand English and what is being written to you? And this garbage of device shows all such signals totally incorrectly with a white bar, not to mention the signal strength. Totally incorrect and wrong. How is it possible that one signal with a strength of 35dBuV is measured as 69, or 74 or 85dBuV and it is different each time.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

We still haven't seen the video to find out what your problem is, it only takes a few minutes to do it, but since you don't have V8FinderPro you can't do it.

Daddy412

Post by Daddy412 »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:21 am
You should understand what I mean, we know that when it connect with LNB the red color will appear in the signal strength. but when we track signal the signal quality and strength will not indicate even one percent until signal locked that is why we get suffering during tracking signal , totally it's not indicate low signal like other satellite finders
I hope you understand what I'm talking about
Also we like your all products
Thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”