Re: where can i update my v8 finder 2?

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Amin nasab

Problems of Finder V8 version 2 black

Post by Amin nasab »

CAJE wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:25 am
A professional field meter generally has a lower BER (such as 1E-7) compared to an amateur field meter (such as 1E-9) due to better component quality, calibration accuracy, and advanced measurement features. measurement. Professional field strength meters are built with high-quality components that have better error tolerance and higher accuracy. This allows them to more accurately measure signal level and signal quality parameters such as BER.
Summarizing, professional field meters have a higher precision than amateur field meters, hence the big difference in their very high price for a user who only wants to align his dish, that of a family member or friends. :geek:
I have to say that this finder version 2 black is not very cheap in terms of price or the V8 PRO which is completely nonsense, now the premium company has released 2 new products and it is almost the same price as your company's finder version 2. All the things are correct. and it works in a calibrated way, even in the BER part, whether the Finder Premium model 10200 or the exact 10800 model tells you how much error you have made and whether you have interference or not..., I think you, Mr. CAJE, are just saying that With this amount of money, there is no BER, no modulation, no correct calibration, no sensitivity of the tuner, etc., in general, there is no problem in your opinion, and if someone buys this finder for his aunts, uncles, and uncles, he will adjust it and make it for professional work. It hasn't happened here, your words evoke this for me, it doesn't matter at all, Mr. CAJE, the slogan of your company was something else, but you completely changed the direction today with your words in this comment, to tell the truth, I was in companies like Cruise and Premium, I have worked a lot with senior and high-level managers in the field of testing and analyzing and calibrating signal meters, but now it is clear to me that GTMEDIA company unfortunately sells non-standard and non-calibrated products to the market, which is not at all good for GT company and ultimately in the long run. Time loses its credibility and no one will go to GTMEDIA products even if it is gold, I said goodbye to this finder and my other friends also went and bought premium brand 10800 and with version 2 and V8 models. Orange PRO to say goodbye and leave those toys of GT company forever, it is not a problem with this empty advertising style of a company like GTMEDIA and the returned products of Eastern Europe, I am really glad that you told the facts today to the customers and technicians. technical people should look for a product that has at least hardware support and especially software support and by working with their products they can at least be responsive to their customers, I think you understand what I mean. :roll:

Amin nasab

Selling Finder V8 Black Version 2 due to the lack of support and its problems that remain unsolved

Post by Amin nasab »

Today I don't think about GT V8 version 2 anymore and with the same remaining problems I sold it below the price and in a few days I will receive my new finder which is premium model 10800, I didn't get anywhere with GT, right in the difficult condition of this finder It was the worst finder for me and its problems were never solved. Thanks to the explanations I made with the images and documents and proofs of this site, I even left an email so that I could cooperate with educated experts with technical expertise in the field of modulation and calibration to reduce its problems. But it didn't work, I have worked with cruise and premium companies and I just found out that GTMEDIA company does not have the necessary expertise in manufacturing and programming signal meters. My other friends also started selling their signal meters and they no longer work with GT and left. Looking for the premium model 10800, which at least listens to the problems of users in the field of signal meters and... and does not leave customers in the middle of the road, Finder GT was the worst and most stupid signal meter that I have experienced and worked with in my career. Exactly because of the low sensitivity of the tuner, exactly 3 of the customers told me that if the adjustment is not done and there is a problem and you can't, we will coordinate with another person and you are on the roof for a long time and you still haven't been able to adjust our dish and... that I had to turn off the finder and continue with the ALPSAT06 finder so as not to lose my client, tonight I don't even think about GTMEDIA anymore and I put those toy signal meters away forever and it was an experience for me that Don't follow companies like GTMEDIA anymore with those empty slogans and false advertisements that they have left on the sites, God bless GTMEDIA, goodbye forever. :lol:

amin-sh

Re: Selling Finder V8 Black Version 2 due to the lack of support and its problems that remain unsolved

Post by amin-sh »

The problem of this finder since we bought it until today has a series of problems that were solved by friends and professors thanks to you... We refuse to set the direction, and the finder is extremely difficult and cannot work quickly, for example, when setting our direction. direction, but the lock light doesn't turn on on time, no reason comes up... this is a major problem to deal with. Are
I have both orange and black pro models to help you with this problem. The pro model of the fonts is extremely small, I don't know why it is so small. Please solve the problem of the navigation problem in both finders, thank you
This finder is very slow in setting the direction. This is a fundamental problem.

veso266

Re: Selling Finder V8 Black Version 2 due to the lack of support and its problems that remain unsolved

Post by veso266 »

Amin nasab wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:48 pm
Today I don't think about GT V8 version 2 anymore and with the same remaining problems I sold it below the price and in a few days I will receive my new finder which is premium model 10800, I didn't get anywhere with GT, right in the difficult condition of this finder It was the worst finder for me and its problems were never solved. Thanks to the explanations I made with the images and documents and proofs of this site, I even left an email so that I could cooperate with educated experts with technical expertise in the field of modulation and calibration to reduce its problems. But it didn't work, I have worked with cruise and premium companies and I just found out that GTMEDIA company does not have the necessary expertise in manufacturing and programming signal meters. My other friends also started selling their signal meters and they no longer work with GT and left. Looking for the premium model 10800, which at least listens to the problems of users in the field of signal meters and... and does not leave customers in the middle of the road, Finder GT was the worst and most stupid signal meter that I have experienced and worked with in my career. Exactly because of the low sensitivity of the tuner, exactly 3 of the customers told me that if the adjustment is not done and there is a problem and you can't, we will coordinate with another person and you are on the roof for a long time and you still haven't been able to adjust our dish and... that I had to turn off the finder and continue with the ALPSAT06 finder so as not to lose my client, tonight I don't even think about GTMEDIA anymore and I put those toy signal meters away forever and it was an experience for me that Don't follow companies like GTMEDIA anymore with those empty slogans and false advertisements that they have left on the sites, God bless GTMEDIA, goodbye forever. :lol:
Where did you buy this: premium model 10800 (how much did you pay for it?) (I cannot find this sold anywhere (amazon, ebay, our local shop)

It looks like it can do the same thing as Finder V8 Pro (and its software looks to be user modifiable), but reading here: https://www.xxxxxx.com/product/7590?type ... comment-55

it appears it also has problems just like GTMedia has

Can someone do a comparison between it and GTMedia Finder V8 Pro?

Its interesting that here, people are complaining how bad this product is, compared to other brands, but when you read other brands, people there complain how bad their product is compared to this one :)

Now go figure

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”