Re: where can i update my v8 finder 2?

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

bruno turola

Post by bruno turola »

aonde consigo fazer a atualizaçao do meu v8 finder 2?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

bruno turola wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:14 pm
aonde consigo fazer a atualizaçao do meu v8 finder 2?
Go here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=25044

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings to the respected management of GTMEDIA company, first of all, I would like to thank GTMEDIA group for the new software and the addition of signal zoom in Vision 460 software in Finder V8 version 2, no action has been taken regarding the info part and the non-functioning of BER modulation and this modulation It is only in the form of a photo and there are no changes such as before and after debugging in the MENU, in the INFO section, and in the BER section. If it is possible, activate the BER option in the next software so that the user can debug with this option. Do, thank you 🤗😎🌻

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

The BER should only be fixed in the exponent

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings, dear engineer, thank you for your good attention and your good follow-up, the finder is really very sensitive and now with the tests I have done it is without any problems and especially in the signal zoom part, it has worked really well, all the modulation On the zoom screen, we have a signal that really shows off the good capabilities of this device, the only problem now, and I explained it to you in the previous post, is the constant and non-functioning of the BER modulation, which practically does not react. It doesn't work, when you get close to the direction, you have a CNR and MER number according to the FEC frequency, which gives a number in the initial settings, for example 5.65, you consider the CNR and we haven't reached the final fix settings and the final settings, here the BER should be given to us The error number and the error coefficient give a negative number, for example negative 2 or negative 3.2, which tells the user that the dish setting is affected by an error and the user should fix the settings so that the BER number is close to negative 1 and in the best case to 0. So that the user in navigation can make the best use of BER modulation, with Tash Kudos to you and the good GTMEDIA team 😎🌻

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

CAJE wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:46 pm
Greetings, engineer, don't be tired, tonight I will send you tests from 2 fixed directions, one is yahsat 52.5e and the other is eutelsat 7e, of course, with several different frequencies and in order, and I will send you the same directions with the alpsat06 finder. I am sending image modulation, because pwr, Q%, S% and some CN and MER need to be calibrated and their numbers are wrong. It is ALPSAT06. After seeing all the modulation and numbers, level the errors of Finder V8 version 2 black, I will get the image to you tonight. Thank you 😎🌻

Amin nasab

Finder V8 Modulation Calibrator Version 2 Black

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the GTMEDIA team, I have done these tests with 2 finders and with 2 completely fixed directions so that I can completely level the errors of the finder V8 version 2 black with the ALPSAT06 calibrated finder, and the amount of errors are clearly visible on the INFO page. The errors of Finder V8 version 2 black are as follows. Yahsat 52.5E satellite name TP: 11881 / V/ 27500 DVB_S QSPK 5/6 BER modulation does not work, PWR modulation shows a positive 11.8 dB higher and C/N modulation shows a positive 1.73 dB higher and MER modulation also shows a negative 1.02 It shows a lower dB in the S toolbar modulation, it shows a negative 10% lower, and in the Q toolbar modulation, it shows a positive 11% higher than the standard. The relevant pictures will be attached, thank you 😎🌻
Attachments
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۵۱۳.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۵۱۳.jpg (4.61 MiB) Viewed 2294 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۵۳۵.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۵۳۵.jpg (4.14 MiB) Viewed 2294 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۶۳۲.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۶۳۲.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 2294 times

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the GTMEDIA team, I have done these tests with 2 finders and with 2 completely fixed directions so that I can completely level the errors of the finder V8 version 2 black with the ALPSAT06 calibrated finder, and the amount of errors are clearly visible on the INFO page. The errors of Finder V8 version 2 black are as follows. The satellite name is Yahsat 52.5E TP: 12034 V/ 27500 DVB_8PSK. BER modulation does not work. and it shows negative 1.35 lower in MER modulation, it shows negative 11% lower in S toolbar modulation, and it shows negative 4% lower than the standard in Q toolbar modulation. The relevant pictures will be attached, thank you 😎🌻
Attachments
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۶۳۷.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۶۳۷.jpg (4.03 MiB) Viewed 2293 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۶۵۲.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۶۵۲.jpg (4.09 MiB) Viewed 2293 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۷۱۱.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۷۱۱.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 2293 times

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the GTMEDIA team, I have done these tests with 2 finders and with 2 completely fixed directions so that I can completely level the errors of the finder V8 version 2 black with the ALPSAT06 calibrated finder, and the amount of errors on the INFO page is completely clear. High Finder V8 version 2 black are as follows. Satellite name Eutelsat 7B/7C (7E) TP: 10721/H/22000 DVB_QPSK BER modulation does not work, PWR modulation shows a positive 13.10 dB higher and C/N modulation is also positive It shows 1.70 dB higher and it shows negative 0.91 lower in MER modulation, it shows negative 9% lower in S toolbar modulation, and it shows negative 2% lower than the standard in Q toolbar modulation. The relevant pictures will be attached, thank you. 😎🌻
Attachments
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۲۰۳.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۲۰۳.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 2292 times

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the GTMEDIA team, I have done these tests with 2 finders and with 2 completely fixed directions so that I can completely level the errors of the finder V8 version 2 black with the ALPSAT06 calibrated finder, and the amount of errors on the INFO page is completely clear. High Finder V8 version 2 black are as follows. Satellite name Eutelsat 7B/7C (7E) TP: 10721/H/22000 DVB_QPSK BER modulation does not work, PWR modulation shows a positive 13.10 dB higher and C/N modulation is also positive It shows 1.70 dB higher and it shows negative 0.91 lower in MER modulation, it shows negative 9% lower in S toolbar modulation, and it shows negative 2% lower than the standard in Q toolbar modulation. The relevant pictures will be attached, thank you. 😎🌻
Attachments
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۹۴۴.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۴۹۴۴.jpg (3.76 MiB) Viewed 2292 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۰۰۰.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۰۰۰.jpg (4.7 MiB) Viewed 2292 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۲۰۳.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۲۰۳.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 2292 times

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the GTMEDIA team, I have done these tests with 2 finders and with 2 completely fixed directions so that I can completely level the errors of the finder V8 version 2 black with the ALPSAT06 calibrated finder, and the amount of errors on the INFO page is completely clear that the errors Finder V8 version 2 black are as follows. Satellite name Eutelsat 7B/ 7C (7E) TP 11304 / H / 29700 DVB_ S2 8PSK 2/3 BER modulation does not work, PWR modulation shows a positive 12.20 dB higher and in C/N modulation It shows a positive 2.23 dB higher and in the MER modulation it shows a negative 0.4 lower, in the S toolbar modulation it shows a negative 10% lower and in the Q toolbar modulation it shows a negative 1% lower than the standard. Thank you 😎🌻
Attachments
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۰۲۰.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۰۲۰.jpg (3.66 MiB) Viewed 2289 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۰۳۸.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۰۳۸.jpg (4.58 MiB) Viewed 2289 times
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۲۵۳.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۱_۱۶۵۲۵۳.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2289 times

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

CAJE wrote:
Hello, dear engineer, take your time, I will give you all the details about the Finder V8 version 2 black and the lack of modulation calibration, which is very evident in the images sent, including (pwr, mer, cn, s, q, ber) for you with photos and full descriptions. In the satellite section and S/S2 frequencies, I sent it as a document in the previous post 👈 viewtopic.php?f=72&t=28597&p=127855#p127855, thank you for reading my content. Send with the programming team and engineers of GTMEDIA company so that with your good follow-up and the positive cooperation of the programming team, the necessary actions will be taken to level the errors in the modulation as best as possible and to fix the existing problems as soon as possible, thank you and thank you 😎 🌻

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings, engineer, according to this page and the special formula it has for the percentage of Q% and S% in terms of dBuV in terms of C/N and MER, which is clearly defined in the table, it is easy to calculate the total modulation numbers with He put the small changes that are specified on the page and specified the amount of Q% and S% in relation to dBuV and the correct number of C/N and MER in terms of dB in accordance with the numbers in the table and formulated that in this table the lowest numbers of dBuV and Most of its numbers are known and have a direct relationship with Q% and S%, as well as the number of PWR, CN and MER, which according to the table, the programmer can consider the best settings to establish the correct relationship between the 5 members of the modulation. move smoothly and slowly when reaching the final and fixed point and direction, that is, all the members of the modulation move together and their numbers change so that as they approach the direction and position and the initial varnish, large numbers and when you move away from the direction, the numbers become smaller and smaller. Thanks 😎🌻
Attachments
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۲_۲۱۳۰۲۲.jpg
۲۰۲۳۰۳۰۲_۲۱۳۰۲۲.jpg (137.89 KiB) Viewed 2206 times

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

Hello, engineer, according to my calculations and a careful look at the modulation of the Alpsat 06 finder, the mer modulation is always between 1.3 dB and 1.4 dB greater than the CN modulation, and this rule must be followed in this finder V8 version 2 black. Thank you 😎🌻

Amin nasab

Delay and late filling of 2 S% and Q% bars despite having modulation numbers (PWR & CN & MER) despite the dish being in

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the engineers of GT MEDIA company and don't be tired, one of the things that I encountered in several antenna settings in different directions and with different frequencies with this GT MEDIA version 2 finder in the DVB_S2 section is that the speed of locking on the frequency It means that the function of filling the toolbar S% and Q% and the rest of the modulation is a little slow and delayed, consider that with the above program (the latest software provided) you approach the ground dish and at this very moment PWR is on The screen reaches 90 db, 91 db, 92 db, and 93 db, and despite having CN and MER numbers, you have to wait 3 seconds until the S% and Q% toolbar is filled and shows up in blue and green colors, and the primary varnish user face to the direction, which takes a little time and this varnishing process is not fast and causes problems for non-professional users, and the user may move the dish several times from the right direction to the wrong direction Don't miss it, I came across this issue a lot, but despite this problem, I waited a little until the two toolbars S% and Q% were filled and turned blue and green and I observed the desired direction. In my opinion, in rainy and snowy conditions, it is very difficult for the satellite observation user to lock and the speed is low, the next thing I want to point out is that as the Q% number increases, the performance speed of the BEEP beat should be faster and With the lowering of Q%, the BEEP beat will be a little more distant and slower, thanks to the good follow-up of the engineers of the GT MEDIA team, I hope that the problems I mention are a step forward to raise the level of capabilities, power and accuracy of this level of finder, with Thank you. 😎🌻

Amin nasab

Q% toolbar instability and CN and MER modulation instability

Post by Amin nasab »

One of the main problems that I saw in this finder (GT MEDIA V2 BLACK), unfortunately, I have to say that the Q% toolbar is unstable and during the final adjustment of the dish, many numbers go up and down, and the user does not know that, for example, 79% has a Q% level or 77% or 74% or 72% or 69%, which numbers go up and down very stupidly when the dish is fixed and has no changes and movements in the X, Y and Z axes, as well as left and right, which leads the user to reach the point The final adjustment of the correct position of the dish is completely wrong and we do not have any correct stability in the Q% quality toolbar at all, for example, tonight I am on the frequency 27500 / vertical / 11881 on the yahsat 52.5 E satellite and on the GEM channels, fluctuation and instability I was on the Q% toolbar and also in the CN and MER modulation section, it jumped from 13.68 db and went to 11.70 and was completely unstable. Unfortunately, this instability and inconsistency makes it really difficult for the user to adjust the direction, especially for setting the LNB clock. The user needs the full stability of CN and MER modulation as well as the green Q% toolbar, which unfortunately, with this lack of stability, it is not possible to precisely adjust the dish. As an antenna technician, I have spent many years adjusting the dish. I have seen it correctly in this finder and I inform the GT MEDIA team and the company's programming group. I hope that the problems will be solved properly, and my intention is not just to complain, and I am telling the problems that really cannot be ignored. So that the GT MEDIA team can find a solution for this modulation instability, which is really painful for a user from my point of view, and the programmer should find the root of the problem of jumping and increasing and decreasing these numbers and think of a solution for it. We don't have this lack of stability in this Finder, thanks to you 😎🌻

Amin nasab

Joint cooperation with the programming department of GT MEDIA company to solve problems

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings from the engineers of GT MEDIA company, according to the tests I have done, I hope to be able to cooperate positively with the programming engineers of GT MEDIA company to solve the problems of this finder V8 version 2 black. In addition, I can cooperate with the company's programming department. Good luck. My email is amin_bahramy666@yahoo.com. If it is possible, I can cooperate with the programming department to test the new beta version of the software. With the help of the company's engineers and my tests, we will implement this finder without any problems. Thank you, I am waiting for the communication of the programming team for joint cooperation. 😎🌻

salah

Re: Joint cooperation with the programming department of GT MEDIA company to solve problems

Post by salah »

Amin nasab wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:23 am
Greetings from the engineers of GT MEDIA company, according to the tests I have done, I hope to be able to cooperate positively with the programming engineers of GT MEDIA company to solve the problems of this finder V8 version 2 black. In addition, I can cooperate with the company's programming department. Good luck. My email is amin_bahramy666@yahoo.com. If it is possible, I can cooperate with the programming department to test the new beta version of the software. With the help of the company's engineers and my tests, we will implement this finder without any problems. Thank you, I am waiting for the communication of the programming team for joint cooperation. 😎🌻
Please help them with GT media V8 max bugs.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

Amin nasab

Failure to respond correctly and users remain confused about the problems of Finder GT MEDIA V8 Black Version 2

Post by Amin nasab »

I am wondering why one of the colleagues at GT MEDIA company is not responding to the issues that have been raised here, now I have a finder and finally I will return this finder to the seller because of its poor performance, but GT company has countless of these devices. To sell and present to customers, etc., and until now, all the modulation values ​​are not calibrated and the BER modulation does not work, which really only carries the name of this modulation, and the BER, which is the error correction factor, has remained only a fixed number. And I think the programmer forgot to implement this modulation in the program he designed for Finder which is really funny It should also be said that the GT group does not have an opinion on these problems at the moment and they have not given me any correct answer. Unfortunately, I will finally return this finder to the seller because so far there has been no change except for the addition of signal zoom in the new program. I haven't seen it, and there is no one here who has technical and specialized information about modulation, etc., so that I can cooperate with the GT company here. I thought that I might be able to move this finder forward with its problems and solve the problems with the help of the GT programming team. but I was completely wrong, because I have not received any correct answer until now, unfortunately, thank you very much 😎🌻

Amin nasab

Post by Amin nasab »

CAJE wrote:
Greetings, do you have a plan for the next program and to fix the problem and calibrate the modulation in the next version? I asked you because all my friends are waiting 🤔

Amin nasab

Finder V8 Black version 2 problems

Post by Amin nasab »

I don't know and I wonder why none of the technical experts and programmers of such a large and capable company give an opinion about the problems, does it take so much time to reply to this comment and specify a time for the new program when its problems are completely solved? 🤔 No one is answering here and it's as if my friends and I are trapped in a tunnel. It's interesting that GTMEDIA company considers itself capable but has no relationship with customers to solve its problems. They answered me to fix the problems, but in GTMEDIA company, we have to say, unfortunately, none of the technical experts are responsible for solving the problems. 2. Don't answer the customers in non-technical and unprofessional comment lines, and at least if you don't like the comments and suggestions and technical and specialized tests of customers like me, at least compare this finder with finders like ALPSAT 06 and DR HD 1000+. and solve the problems, you supply poor quality products to customers and cut off all the ways of communication with customers who are the capital of your products and discourage the customer and regret that I wish I would not buy your products, at least Encourage the customer with a correct and expert technical answer, and I ask you if you do not have a program to fix the problems that I have tested, at least give a correct answer and do not keep the customer confused and endlessly, and the release date of the new software right here Please announce the changes you made so that the customers are satisfied with GTMEDIA company. If I were in Europe, I would definitely return this finder to the company due to its low quality support and problems, and unfortunately, here too, I have to sell this finder to the seller at a lower price. I will return it and it is not pleasant for me, at least let me know if you have a plan to fix the problems, thank you 😎🌻

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Finder V8 Black version 2 problems

Post by CAJE »

Amin nasab wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:53 pm
I don't know and I wonder why none of the technical experts and programmers of such a large and capable company give an opinion about the problems, does it take so much time to reply to this comment and specify a time for the new program when its problems are completely solved? 🤔 No one is answering here and it's as if my friends and I are trapped in a tunnel. It's interesting that GTMEDIA company considers itself capable but has no relationship with customers to solve its problems. They answered me to fix the problems, but in GTMEDIA company, we have to say, unfortunately, none of the technical experts are responsible for solving the problems. 2. Don't answer the customers in non-technical and unprofessional comment lines, and at least if you don't like the comments and suggestions and technical and specialized tests of customers like me, at least compare this finder with finders like ALPSAT 06 and DR HD 1000+. and solve the problems, you supply poor quality products to customers and cut off all the ways of communication with customers who are the capital of your products and discourage the customer and regret that I wish I would not buy your products, at least Encourage the customer with a correct and expert technical answer, and I ask you if you do not have a program to fix the problems that I have tested, at least give a correct answer and do not keep the customer confused and endlessly, and the release date of the new software right here Please announce the changes you made so that the customers are satisfied with GTMEDIA company. If I were in Europe, I would definitely return this finder to the company due to its low quality support and problems, and unfortunately, here too, I have to sell this finder to the seller at a lower price. I will return it and it is not pleasant for me, at least let me know if you have a plan to fix the problems, thank you 😎🌻
The images that you have placed I detect that in the Finders it tells you that you have interference in the satellite signal, which can be caused by various reasons. Here are some examples:

Electromagnetic Interference (EMI): It is caused by the electromagnetic radiation from nearby electrical and electronic devices. For example, a radio signal can be interfered with by the emissions from a nearby television.

Atmospheric interference: It can be caused by adverse weather conditions such as thunderstorms or heavy rain that can affect the transmission signal.

Multipath interference: Occurs when the transmission signal reaches the receiver through multiple paths due to reflections from buildings, mountains, or metallic surfaces, causing distortion or cancellation of the signal.

Intentional interference: It is caused by the deliberate action of an external source, such as jamming interference, which can be used to block or interrupt a communication signal.

Amin nasab

Re: Finder V8 Black version 2 problems

Post by Amin nasab »

CAJE wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:25 am
Amin nasab wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:53 pm
The images that you have placed I detect that in the Finders it tells you that you have interference in the satellite signal, which can be caused by various reasons. Here are some examples:

Electromagnetic Interference (EMI): It is caused by the electromagnetic radiation from nearby electrical and electronic devices. For example, a radio signal can be interfered with by the emissions from a nearby television.

Atmospheric interference: It can be caused by adverse weather conditions such as thunderstorms or heavy rain that can affect the transmission signal.

Multipath interference: Occurs when the transmission signal reaches the receiver through multiple paths due to reflections from buildings, mountains, or metallic surfaces, causing distortion or cancellation of the signal.

Intentional interference: It is caused by the deliberate action of an external source, such as jamming interference, which can be used to block or interrupt a communication signal.
It's interesting to me that you don't have any knowledge about modulation topics and... and maybe you have a little superficial and abstract theoretical and theoretical information and lack of practical work. Unfortunately, you only waste the time of customers and users You don't have the necessary expertise, why are you talking about signal interference and jamming, etc., when all my tests from 2 finders were done in a specific place without any jamming, your words are really funny. Is it or are you commenting out of compassion and favoritism for the high-quality products of the company that you are the administrator of 🤣, in all the comments I sent to the company, I compared and demonstrated the lack of calibration with the super professional Alpsat06 finder, unfortunately You don't have any technical expertise in this field and you are only taking up users' time with your pointless comments. I don't know who chose you as an administrator with this level of information you have. You don't deserve this position at all, and an expert opinion is better. I'm sorry for myself, how much time I spent on testing and analyzing the amount of error and lack of calibration of Finder V8 version 2 black and I didn't get any correct answer, just from a company that has no expertise in this field, like you, who only covers with useless and wrong answers. You are focusing on the problems, I made a mistake in buying this finder because my friend told me that this product, especially the PRO model, is a return from Eastern Europe due to the lack of compatibility between the software and the hardware and the high-quality tuner, but I told myself that I would get one and work with the GTMEDIA team. I will exchange the problems to solve the problems, I will definitely try to sell this finder tomorrow because its problems are really on my nerves and I see no reason to continue with this toy to adjust the antenna because I have no trust in your low quality products anymore, you When you want to set the LNB clock correctly, the finder gets confused and the pair of S% and Q% toolbars turn red. This finder is also weak in capturing the signal and the initial frequency lock and locks late. Regarding the BER modulation error correction factor that this option does not work at all, whether in the initial varnish of the frequency and initial settings, or in the final settings and the best final and final settings, no number works and this option is a sleeper, you will definitely want to laugh with lies in the next comment Do you also associate these problems with the jamming, which is really a shame, now all those who have this finder are fully aware of these problems, I don't know how to prove it to you, of course, to a big company like GTMEDIA, which has extensive advertisements, but It has poor quality products and poor support and illiterate programming experts and team like you, which is really unfortunate. 🤨

Amin nasab

Application of BER modulation and important and practical features of BER

Post by Amin nasab »

#Definition of signal meter symbols
The fifth part ber
The ber symbol or bit error rate is one of the indicators that helps and informs the dish regulator in determining whether the signal is good or bad.
In digital systems, the smallest unit of information is called a bit. The bit error rate or the size of the signal information error shows us how many bits of problematic information we have compared to the total bits sent per unit of time.
The ber symbol in good signal meters has two examples. The first one shows the error value before applying error detection with the fec rate and is usually displayed with bber (before before) and the second one is displayed as Aber or (after) if a ber symbol is displayed in If it is a signal meter, it is mostly Aber

With the presence of two symbols next to the work mixer, it is easy to recognize how much error the input signal has and what it looks like after the error is detected.
One of the things that is especially important in our current situation is to detect the presence of interference, the ber symbol fully shows the presence of interference in the environment, in such a way that in a noisy environment, the amount of error is constantly changing and fluctuating, and its index number, assuming a negative 7, is constantly changing. It can be negative 3 or 4 again, 6, 7 and 8 will decrease again
With bber, if its symbol is present, it is easy to recognize whether the dish is sufficient or small for the tested signal
With Aber, you can understand whether the signal is getting better or it is full of errors and weak and will not get better
In any case, the ber symbol is represented by a mathematical symbol, generally large numbers are represented by the number 10 to the numerical power, for example, the number one million is represented by 10 to the power of 6, and they generally use the letter E instead of 10, it is read 6"E 10 to the power of 6 Now if the number of the power was negative, that is, assuming it was -6, it is read as 1 to the power of 10 to the power of 6 or 1/100000
The first numbers of the symbol are the number of errors, assuming (4.35E-6) it is read as 4.35 errors out of 1000000 bits of information.
It is enough for the generalist to pay attention to that negative number 6, usually the above error is negative 3 and 4
And negative 5 and 6 are average and negative 7 to 9 are completely without error or zero error
Good luck

All materials were collected by abj engineer and I also sent these materials here, maybe the programmer will start this modulation and BER will work on this finder, I hope so too. :roll:

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

A professional field meter generally has a lower BER (such as 1E-7) compared to an amateur field meter (such as 1E-9) due to better component quality, calibration accuracy, and advanced measurement features. measurement. Professional field strength meters are built with high-quality components that have better error tolerance and higher accuracy. This allows them to more accurately measure signal level and signal quality parameters such as BER.
Summarizing, professional field meters have a higher precision than amateur field meters, hence the big difference in their very high price for a user who only wants to align his dish, that of a family member or friends.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”