For new software of gtmedia finder v8 pro

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

zabih_5

For new software of gtmedia finder v8 pro

Post by zabih_5 »

Hello
In the new software, the words and writings in the option of finding a satellite and the quantity and quality of the signal should be bigger and bigger, and the signal zoom option should be added, and the text in the MER, BER, C/N section should be bigger, and the percentage Show the amount of remaining battery.

Thanks
Zabih

maata

Re: For new software of gtmedia finder v8 pro

Post by maata »

Hi
In the new software that the company sent me, the signal zoom option has been added on the satellite and terrestrial transmitter.

Amin nasab

Re: For new software of gtmedia finder v8 pro

Post by Amin nasab »

Greetings, in the new V8 pro software, a thought has been made to make the BER error coefficient (primary and secondary error) not work, because in general, both in this Finder V8 PRO model and the V8 version 2 black model, this option only stands at zero and is completely demonstrative. And it is in the form of a fixed photo and has no changes, if you please, regarding the things that our friend mentioned in the above post (enlargement of letters and numbers and especially the enlargement of the info window and signal zoom and especially showing the remaining percentage of the battery with number and remaining time of charging the device until the moment the device is turned off) regarding the modulation calibration of the device, correspond with the company as both S% and Q% and especially the PWR in the satellite and S2 signals compared to finders such as DR HD, ALPSAT and even Cruise 7700 gives a value higher than normal and is not calibrated. Thank you for your good follow up 😎🌷

KolyaFuh

-

Post by KolyaFuh »

I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”