GTMedia V8 Finder Pro 2 - RC and MMPlayer-Steering

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

MacGyver-RDA

GTMedia V8 Finder Pro 2 - RC and MMPlayer-Steering

Post by MacGyver-RDA »

Hello and good afternoon,

I have two questions:

1. bard AI I asked if there is a remote control for the finder point the answer was yes there is a remote control for the finder. Is this really true?

2. how is the media player controlled without remote control i have already tried all possible buttons i have only found out that you can use the okay button and then move a cursor bar to the left and right in the index scroll bar and somehow jump by 10 or 30 seconds. Confusingly, however, a small line with the normal media key functions appears underneath: rewind, jump back, play, pause, jump forward, fast forward. I have tried to control the small buttons with the cursor but it didn't work...

How can I control the small buttons or how can I use all functions of the media player?

Many thanks in advance!

PS: when using a remote control, the buttons listed would be on the remote control by default...

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia V8 Finder Pro 2 - RC and MMPlayer-Steering

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is no remote for the finder.

The software is the same as from a normal set top box, so the control bar you see is for that.
I think if you use the up down left right, the control function will be highlighted and press OK then actions that control.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

MacGyver-RDA

Re: GTMedia V8 Finder Pro 2 - RC and MMPlayer-Steering

Post by MacGyver-RDA »

Hello,

I've tried several things, and I believe there is a software issue because the individual small buttons cannot be accessed. I had a similar device before, and those small buttons were accessible, but it doesn't work on this one. There seems to be an error. Currently, I can only navigate to the index bar and jump forward and backward by a certain number of seconds, which is very inefficient. I think it's a bug, as mentioned. One should check again to make sure that the individual buttons can be selected using the cursor keys. It's quite apparent that it's not working; neither up, down, left, nor right is steering the small buttons that should be accessed. If they were accessible, their color would change, but currently, they only appear in yellow.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”