GT Media V8 Finder Pro

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

zabih_5

GT Media V8 Finder Pro

Post by zabih_5 »

Hello and courtesy of the engineers of the great GTmedia company, good time, why for this good finder for more than one year, no software comes to update and fix its disadvantages? We are your customer and now this finder needs support and new software. Please provide software support for this finder and since version 2 of this finder has been produced, there is no reason to forget this finder.
Thank you very much and wish you the best
Zabih

salah

Re: GT Media V8 Finder Pro

Post by salah »

Unfortunately...🤦🏻‍♂️
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

Yacek

Post by Yacek »

I guess they can't repair the existing defects. What meter at a similar price do you recommend?

Hazl

Post by Hazl »

zabih_5 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:32 pm
Hello and courtesy of the engineers of the great GTmedia company, good time, why for this good finder for more than one year, no software comes to update and fix its disadvantages? We are your customer and now this finder needs support and new software. Please provide software support for this finder and since version 2 of this finder has been produced, there is no reason to forget this finder.
Thank you very much and wish you the best
Zabih
One and a half years ago, I wrote that it was a piece of garbage. Thieves tricked us and we bought unusable equipment and finished stories. That's why I started a petition on social networks and some forums not to buy their products, because they are useless, and their software developers have no idea about anything.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”