Translation

This area is used to discuss areas that need improvement in GTMEDIA product software translation,If possible, please send your email address to lining or Tom and they will send you a translation form

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

CAJE
网站管理员

Translation

Post by CAJE »

The language problem is solved by creating a file and for everyone to choose their own, the file should be editable and be able to put the correct and comprehensive words, it is useless to translate a word in google that can have infinite definitions.
Change most of the Language errors are very difficult, on the other hand, for the user to believe theirs is the easiest and complaints due to poor translation would be avoided from collaborators who are intruders in the translation having not done the graduation

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Translation

Post by Tom.w »

CAJE wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:30 am
The language problem is solved by creating a file and for everyone to choose their own, the file should be editable and be able to put the correct and comprehensive words, it is useless to translate a word in google that can have infinite definitions.
Change most of the Language errors are very difficult, on the other hand, for the user to believe theirs is the easiest and complaints due to poor translation would be avoided from collaborators who are intruders in the translation having not done the graduation
hello
this is a good idea.
for users can update the translation by themselves.
We will discuss how to modify the current firmware to support this feature

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Translation

Post by CAJE »

Thank you for taking my observations into account, whatever you ask of me, I am willing to collaborate since I help more than 12,000 people and every day it is increasing in the Telegram application

Return to “GTMEDIA_Language Translation”