Smartcard recognition

GTMEDIA X8/GTMEDIA_X8COMBO

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

hazman

Smartcard recognition

Post by hazman »

Hi
I have both v8x and v8uhd boxs, The uhd will only recognize a viaaccess card. I have numerous irdeto cards and it either comes up with an unknown card or invalid card message when they are inserted.
The v8x recognizes every card I insert which is great.So what’s going on with the uhd?

VELECTRONICS

Re: Smartcard recognition

Post by VELECTRONICS »

hazman wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:17 am
Hi
I have both v8x and v8uhd boxs, The uhd will only recognize a viaaccess card. I have numerous irdeto cards and it either comes up with an unknown card or invalid card message when they are inserted.
The v8x recognizes every card I insert which is great.So what’s going on with the uhd?
Hello hazman, me too have seen this in my UHD unit, but V8X is recognizing Irdeto,VideoGuard. I think the technical team will resolve this issue in V8UHD soon in next firmware update.

Vels.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

VELECTRONICS wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:26 am
hazman wrote:
Hi
Hello hazman, me too have seen this in my UHD unit, but V8X is recognizing Irdeto,VideoGuard. I think the technical team will resolve this issue in V8UHD soon in next firmware update.

Vels.
hello
can you show me a photo about the card information on the v8x platform?
you can send the photo to our support mail box: support@gtmedia.cc

VELECTRONICS

Post by VELECTRONICS »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:57 am
VELECTRONICS wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:26 am
hazman wrote:
Hi

Vels.
hello
can you show me a photo about the card information on the v8x platform?
you can send the photo to our support mail box: support@gtmedia.cc
Hello Tom, I have sent you mail of two photo of my smart card information.

Vels.

Return to “GTMEDIA X8 SERIES”