Help me

GTMEDIA X8/GTMEDIA_X8COMBO

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Matthieu Kilongwe

Help me

Post by Matthieu Kilongwe »

hello dear engineering colleagues and all friends, how are you?, i have a small concern, how can i introduce the oscam.confug in the GTMEDIA X8 receiver?, thank you very much for your help

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Help me

Post by cpr43 »

Matthieu Kilongwe wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:30 pm
hello dear engineering colleagues and all friends, how are you?, i have a small concern, how can i introduce the oscam.confug in the GTMEDIA X8 receiver?, thank you very much for your help
Hello

why would you want to introduce a Linux (enigma 2) Oscam file on the X8?? Why or what do yo want to do this?

Matthieu Kilongwe

Re: Help me

Post by Matthieu Kilongwe »

yes thank you very much for the question, often I try to introduce the cccam cables in the receiver GTMEDIA x8, and X8 combo, and the cccam cable introduce in the receiver well established, but the channels are not decripter, so if you ask for another cccam cable always to the same supplier, and you introduce it into another satellite receiver which is not X8, it passes, and it describes the channels of 16a, (channel sat meeting), so that is why other supplier cccam cables, replied to me that it is the problem of incomplete oscam, so it is my case please help me, I beg you.

Return to “GTMEDIA X8 SERIES”