v8x LNB short circuit. no puedo quitar alimentación lnb

GTMEDIA X8/GTMEDIA_X8COMBO

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Merenat

v8x LNB short circuit. no puedo quitar alimentación lnb

Post by Merenat »

Hi everyone.

In a community instalation the v8x show a message that the LNB is in short circuit.
I don't find the way to shut down the power, in the antenna settings I only have the option to H, V or Auto. If I try in my stand alone antenna it works like a charm.

Can you give some light to solve my problem?
It's the last ecam firmware.

Tengo un v8x que en la antena de la comunidad da fallo de cortocircuito, pero no veo la opción de quitarle la alimentación al lnb por ningun lado. Hay alguna forma de desactivarla? Con la individual no da fallo y se ve bien.

He probado con varios firms pero no lo veo en ninguno. Obviamente he probado que la antena comunitaria esta bien y se ve sin defectos en otro deco.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: v8x LNB short circuit. no puedo quitar alimentación lnb

Post by CAJE »

You have it in installation, you must look for that short circuit, most likely it is the F connectors or the antenna socket

JC28

Post by JC28 »

To turn off lnb power go to Menu > installation > Search Settings > LNB Power > ON/OFF

Merenat

Post by Merenat »

The Lnb is ok. Other receiver works fine.
I can't check it now, but i think the option to dissable the power is missing.

If I can solve it, I'll let you know how I did it.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You could use a splitter that does NOT have power pass to stop your LNB power getting to the fault in the community system.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA X8 SERIES”