Poder descubrir las Key Biss

GTMEDIA X8/GTMEDIA_X8COMBO

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Patricio_78

Poder descubrir las Key Biss

Post by Patricio_78 »

Hola. En el modelo v8x se puede descubrir o ver las keys biss que descifra el deco?
Tengo el decodificador con software nativo.

Gracias

STRETCH

Re: Poder descubrir las Key Biss

Post by STRETCH »

What Biss keys are you after, for what channels on what satellite.

Den

Patricio_78

Post by Patricio_78 »

Hola Den
Son feeds ocasionales. En el menú oculto que trae el deco v8x ....en la opción de keys .... aparece vacío el segmento de keys.

Aun así...el deco funciona descifrando y abriendo esos canales, pero no entrega la opción de visualizar aquellas keys descifradas.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

A lot of the keys are built within the software of the receiver.
When ever you find a feed, the keys change each time.
If you had Mars software on the receiver you could view the codes found, by Pressing (PG+ / PG-) on the remote.
I do not know if this can be done, upload the softcam to USB, then view on the computer, (when you have a softcam on the receiver, some
channels (auto-roll), you can view the changes when you view on the computer after uploading the softcam to USB.)

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Patricio_78 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 pm
Hola Den
Son feeds ocasionales. En el menú oculto que trae el deco v8x ....en la opción de keys .... aparece vacío el segmento de keys.

Aun así...el deco funciona descifrando y abriendo esos canales, pero no entrega la opción de visualizar aquellas keys descifradas.
I thought that if you export the softcam.key file you can then see the keys using notepad on you PC.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Patricio_78

Post by Patricio_78 »

Muchas gracias Den y Owen, me quedó claro 👍

Return to “GTMEDIA X8 SERIES”