v7 PRO

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

longobucco

v7 PRO

Post by longobucco »

E' in uso da meno di un mese e stasera non funziona:Lampeggia un pallino verde ed è bloccato tutto. Qualcuno sa come farlo funzionr?
Grazie

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: v7 PRO

Post by Feralkiwi »

You will need to do a forced recovery.
Dovrai fare un recupero forzato.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

longobucco

Post by longobucco »

sono un nuovo utente e quindi conosco poco. Come fare il recupero forzato??
GRAZIE

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Check out the link that (Owen) has given, down load, have a good read first, or use the (search box) top right, there will be a lot of threads about a force upgrade, have a good read, then apply.
Good Luck

Den

longobucco

Post by longobucco »

Comunque Grazie di tutto
Last edited by longobucco on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

longobucco

Post by longobucco »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:30 pm
You will need to do a forced recovery.
Dovrai fare un recupero forzato.

Ho fatto come dice ma non ottengo nulla: continua a lampeggiare e non succede niente

Owen

longobucco

Post by longobucco »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:51 am
Check out the link that (Owen) has given, down load, have a good read first, or use the (search box) top right, there will be a lot of threads about a force upgrade, have a good read, then apply.
Good Luck

Den
Scusa ma adesso ho capito Owen. Comunque ho seguito le indicazioni ma il dek continua a lampeggiare e non si sblocca.
Datemi per favore altri suggerimenti.
Grazie

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Here are my notes on flash.bin.

flash.bin recovery is done like this.

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.
The unit should reload the software.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.
Use the rear USB port on units that have two ports.

I have had units that will not recover.
Try using the same software as was in the unit when it crashed, not the new update software.
You must use the correct software, ie that for the V7HD for the V7HD etc, not software for any other freesat units.

Try even older software as the file for flash.bin.

Look at the LED in the USB stick. When the TV shows the message "USB Upgrade, do not turn off" you should see the LED on the USB flash as the file is loaded.
The USB LED should also flash a few times as the unit first powers on and looks at it.
Also users have said to use the rear USB port for this on V8 units.

New information: Users are reporting that naming the file "Flash.bin" with a capital has worked where "flash.bin" has not. This is with the Nova units mostly.

Edited 24 Aug 2021
I found that a USB stick with a lot (more than 30+) .bin files on it, my UHD unit would not show the new software file in the menus.
This suggests that having too many .bin files on the USB stick can also be a problem.
I moved most of the file into a folder and it then showed the file.
Keep only one or two files in the main directory.

Edited 21 Sept 2021
From the PDF file for the V7 V8.
6. V7 V8 USB forced upgrade:::
6.1. Connect the power, and press “MENU” continuously with the remote control.
Note: Press the button continuously.
This should read repeatedly"

6.2.Digital tube shows UP9,,,After releasing the MENU button, enter the upgrade mode

Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

longobucco

Post by longobucco »

Ho risolto e ringrazio tutti quelli che mi hanno aiutato.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Glad to hear that you are now sorted.

Den

alfajo

Post by alfajo »

scusate,ho piu o meno un problema simile,il mio v7pro si avvia e si spegne in continuazione,subito dopo la scritta gtmedia arancione si riavvia in continuazione,ho letto il pdf sopra citato,ma mi dite dove scarico il flash.bin da mettere sulla chiavetta??

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

All that you need to do, is to download the latest software for the said receiver, then (rename) it (flash.bin).
Action as per the above post by (Owen).

Den

alfajo

Post by alfajo »

fatto ma il problema resta,cerco di spiegare il problema, appena dopo il boot di avvio,se premo qualche tasto tipo sul telecomando in un determinato tempo,il decoder resta acceso e mi fa fare tutto,ricerca canali aggiornamento ecc,il tutto funziona regolarmente fino a che non lo spengo.
una volta che si riavvia inizia un continuo riavvio fino a che non provo a premere un tasto dal telecomando in un preciso istante.
ho provato con gli aggiornamenti,ho provato a caricare tutti i dati di backup di un decoder funzionante,ho provato con il flash.bin dalla pendrive,ma niente,continua a fare il difetto.
la domanda è gia capitato a qualcuno??
avete qualche suggerimento???

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Ciao
quando si verifica questo problema, che tipo di tasto premi? [Menu], [OK] o un altro tasto?
puoi fare un video del tuo problema e inviarlo alla mia casella di posta: support@gtmedia.cc?
hello
when this issue is happened,what type key do you press?[Menu],[OK] or some another key?
can you take a video of your issue, and send it to my mail box: support@gtmedia.cc

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

After you recover the unit, did you reload your user data file or start fresh and scan in the channels using blind scan.
When you power off, do you pull the power plug from the wall or use the remote to make it go to standby?

Owen

gigano

Post by gigano »

Prova a staccre il cavo della parabola e vedi se lo fa ancora potrebbe esserci qualcosa in corto.

Return to “Italia”