Cosa cambia tra V8 turbo, V7 Pro e X8 Combo?

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Aldebaran

Cosa cambia tra V8 turbo, V7 Pro e X8 Combo?

Post by Aldebaran »

Buonasera a tutti.
Mi sono deciso a restituire il V7 Pro, perché non riesce a leggere correttamente la tessera blu di TivùSat. Ora sto pensando di sostituirlo con un V8 turbo o con un X8 combo. Sono più propenso a comprare un V8 Turbo. Cosa cambia tra questi decoder e il V7 Pro? Dopotutto anche il V7 Pro ora ha le funzioni Multi-room, può emulare o importare la decodifica da server.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Cosa cambia tra V8 turbo, V7 Pro e X8 Combo?

Post by Tom.w »

Ciao
riguardo alla carta tivusat blu, quando la colleghi alla v7pro, puoi vedere il messaggio "smart card in" sullo schermo?
Hai provato a prendere qualcosa sul retro della carta?
circa il v8turbo, ha un'interfaccia utente diversa e supporta IPTV e supporta Sat2ip, DLNA e alcune funzioni Internet.

hello
about the blue tivusat card, when you plug into the v7pro,can you see the message"smart card in" on the screen?
Did you try to take some thing on the card back?
about the v8turbo,it has different UI interface and supports IPTV and supports Sat2ip, DLNA,and some internet functions.

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:16 am
hello
about the blue tivusat card, when you plug into the v7pro,can you see the message"smart card in" on the screen?
about the v8turbo,it has different UI interface and supports IPTV and supports Sat2ip, DLNA,and some internet functions.
Hi
We are still talking about it, but I already talked about it in this thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24053.
I've done everything you told me, but it doesn't works. Could you tell me, if the cccam reader in the V8 turbo, is better than the v7 pro decoder?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Aldebaran wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:33 am
Tom.w wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:16 am
hello
Hi
We are still talking about it, but I already talked about it in this thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24053.
I've done everything you told me, but it doesn't works. Could you tell me, if the cccam reader in the V8 turbo, is better than the v7 pro decoder?
hello
The hardware will be better, and the card connection will be better. About the cline reader,it is the same as v7pro.

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:02 am
hello
The hardware will be better, and the card connection will be better. About the cline reader,it is the same as v7pro.
Hello
I looked at various decoders on the market. Since the product is faulty and you have many other decoder manufacturer competitors, one way to retain me as a customer, could be, to send me an Amazon discount coupon, via private message.
It would be a good Idea to entice the customer to maintain excellent relationships with you and increasing your reputation since I had the inconvenience of returning a faulty product, as well as the patience of waiting for the money to be returned and, only then, buying a new decoder.
Whoever has a real passion for his work does not forgot the oldest thread and do not leave the customer without answers for so long, as you did in the thread linked above viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24053 .

I had a company too and I helped the customers better than you did.

Good Evening.

Aldebaran

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Aldebaran wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:40 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:02 am
hello
Hello
I looked at various decoders on the market. Since the product is faulty and you have many other decoder manufacturer competitors, one way to retain me as a customer, could be, to send me an Amazon discount coupon, via private message.
It would be a good Idea to entice the customer to maintain excellent relationships with you and increasing your reputation since I had the inconvenience of returning a faulty product, as well as the patience of waiting for the money to be returned and, only then, buying a new decoder.
Whoever has a real passion for his work does not forgot the oldest thread and do not leave the customer without answers for so long, as you did in the thread linked above viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24053 .

I had a company too and I helped the customers better than you did.

Good Evening.

Aldebaran
Because it was the National Day of China some time ago, there was a backlog of issues that needed to be dealt with, and they were not dealt with in a timely manner. I am very sorry.
about your pvr issue,please try to play the pvr file by the Media-->Record Manager, or directly press the Yellow key【PVR】,enter the Record Manger list.Because the program recorded through the box is not a standard TS stream, please use Record Mangager to play it.

Aldebaran

Post by Aldebaran »

I think you don't hunderstand the english language. You didn't translate the first message written in Italian in this thread. I told you that I asked a refund to Amazon. I don't have anymore a V7 pro, because you failed in your job. It is 3 month past I was waiting for all the solutions. Now I want my money back. Keep your junk decoder.

baccomatto

Post by baccomatto »

Aldebaran wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:35 am
I think you don't hunderstand the english language. You didn't translate the first message written in Italian in this thread. I told you that I asked a refund to Amazon. I don't have anymore a V7 pro, because you failed in your job. It is 3 month past I was waiting for all the solutions. Now I want my money back. Keep your junk decoder.
...dreambox dm525 hd combo per quel che devi fare tu credo sia il migliore, comunque, se spippoli bene sul v7pro ottieni risultati buoni, accettabili

Return to “Italia”