GTmedia V7HD S2X

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gigano

GTmedia V7HD S2X

Post by gigano »

Salve devo segnalare un problema con questo ricevitore su frequenze S2X, ad esempio su questo satellite:
Eutelsat 33 @ 31,5Est sulla frequenza: 12642H SR:13910 avviene questo difetto: Dopo la ricerca dei canali è possibile vedere i canali, ma se si cambia canale su un altro canate di un altra frequenza ritornando poi sui canali della frequenza 12642H i canali non sono più visibili, poi rifacendo la ricerca canali ritornano visibili. Ho notato che anche su 9E su frequenze S2X avviene questo difetto. Il ricevitore è aggiornato con l'ultimo Firmware, Saluti.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTmedia V7HD S2X

Post by Tom.w »

gigano wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:24 am
Salve devo segnalare un problema con questo ricevitore su frequenze S2X, ad esempio su questo satellite:
Eutelsat 33 @ 31,5Est sulla frequenza: 12642H SR:13910 avviene questo difetto: Dopo la ricerca dei canali è possibile vedere i canali, ma se si cambia canale su un altro canate di un altra frequenza ritornando poi sui canali della frequenza 12642H i canali non sono più visibili, poi rifacendo la ricerca canali ritornano visibili. Ho notato che anche su 9E su frequenze S2X avviene questo difetto. Il ricevitore è aggiornato con l'ultimo Firmware, Saluti.
puoi aiutarci a fare <TS record> seguendo la guida dell'utente da viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407 ((V7 V8)Come registrare TS Stream2019.1.23.zip ),quindi inviaci il file tramite hxxps://wetransfer.com/

can you help us to do <TS record> following the user guide from viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407 ((V7 V8)How to Record TS Stream2019.1.23.zip),then send the file to us by hxxps://wetransfer.com/

gigano

Post by gigano »

Non può farlo la GTmedia vi ho dato il satellite e il transponder. Non sono capace a fare filmati a portarlo sul pc e poi inviarlo.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Are you on the correct satellite, the said channels from that transponder are at 33.1e, and they work OK, on the V8X model that i have here in the UK.
Channels are saved onto the receiver, you can move to another satellite, then move back, channels can still be viewed.

With the receiver V7 S2X, I added 33.1e to the list of satellites, then carried out a blind scan, found the said channels at 12642h 13910, (and all other channels which were saved), moved away from this satellite, to another, then went back to 33.1e, the said channels were still there, but was (blank), no signal, then goes from 0% to 30%, moved the dish a little bit went to 60%, rescanned found the channels again, when you change channels on this transponder all OK, BUT when you move to another channel on the same satellite, then move back to a channel on 12642h 13910, you get a blank screen, and the signal level drops to 30% again, i then delete the channels that are blank, then go to (Installation) go to the said transponder which comes up at 60%, then scan again, which brings in the channels once more.
BUT, again, if you were on another channel, before your rescanned, the receiver will default to that channel, again you will not be able to view the channels on the said transponder.
Hope this helps.

Den

gigano

Post by gigano »

Thank You.

Return to “Italia”