problema telecomando decoder gtmedia v7 pro

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

albarossa2001

problema telecomando decoder gtmedia v7 pro

Post by albarossa2001 »

salve ho un problema con il telecomando in pratica quando pigio per cambiare canale saltella quasi sempre di un canale in più,
per esempio facendo zappinga, faccio con le frecce su e giu, quindi passo tipo a rai2 ed invece va a rai3, passo a canale5 e saltella a italia1,
come se fosse il telecomando troppo sensibile e quindi cambia canale talmente veloce che va al canale successivo, siccome ne ho 2 di decoder credo che non sia un difetto ma proprio una caratteristica.
Vorrei sapere se questo difetto si presenta anche a voi.
Altra cosa per usare il telecomando occorre puntare in modo molto preciso verso il decoder, cosa che invece con altri decoder o tv si può puntare anche in altra direzione ..quasi.
Aspetto riscontro e suggerimenti per risolvere il problemuccio

STRETCH

Re: problema telecomando decoder gtmedia v7 pro

Post by STRETCH »

As you have said, the change of channels does jump more than one when pressing the remote, when pressing too hard on the keys and not been in front of the receiver, for the receiver, to see the signal from the remote. This is not a defect, it is just a feature with the gt media receivers, of which i have a few.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

It may also be that as you press you move the remote away form and back to where the box can see it.
The box then thinks you pressed the button twice.
As STRETCH said if you press and hold, the remote starts to send the command repeatedly.

Look at the IR LED in the front of the remote through a digital camera. You should see it flashing brightly.
Check your batteries too as they may be low.

If your V7Pro is high up on a shelf, try angle it so the front looks down to you.
Check that there is not another infra red source in the room, another remote with the button held down.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Franco63

Post by Franco63 »

Per me un telecomando in cui se premo progamma + e invece mi diminuisce il numero del canale è un difetto, non un pregio.
Se premo il pulsante del telecomando PRG+ o PRG- i canali mi variano di 10 in 10, passando ad esempio dal canale 14 al canale 24 è un altro difetto.
Non potete venirmi a dire che posiziono male il telecomando e queste cose siano normali.
Io lo utilizzo in posizione orizzontale rispetto al ricevitore ad una distanza di 2 mt puntandolo direttamente verso il ricevitore stesso.
Il ricevitore e il telecomando sono nuovi e non presentano graffi di nessun tipo sia nella sezione trasmittente del trasmettitore che ricevente del ricevitore
Altre apparecchiature a casa mia, non fanno difetti simili.

For me a remote control in which if I press program + and instead I decrease the channel number is a defect, not an advantage.
If I press the remote control button PRG + or PRG- the channels I change from 10 to 10, for example going from channel 14 to channel 24 is another defect.
You can't tell me that I misplace the remote these things are normal.
I use it in a horizontal position with respect to the receiver at a distance of 2 meters pointing it directly towards the receiver itself.
The receiver and remote control are new and have no scratches of any kind on both the transmitting section of the transmitter and the receiving section of the receiver
Other equipment in my house, do not make similar defects.

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Franco63 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:15 pm
Per me un telecomando in cui se premo progamma + e invece mi diminuisce il numero del canale è un difetto, non un pregio.
Se premo il pulsante del telecomando PRG+ o PRG- i canali mi variano di 10 in 10, passando ad esempio dal canale 14 al canale 24 è un altro difetto.
Non potete venirmi a dire che posiziono male il telecomando e queste cose siano normali.
Io lo utilizzo in posizione orizzontale rispetto al ricevitore ad una distanza di 2 mt puntandolo direttamente verso il ricevitore stesso.
Il ricevitore e il telecomando sono nuovi e non presentano graffi di nessun tipo sia nella sezione trasmittente del trasmettitore che ricevente del ricevitore
Altre apparecchiature a casa mia, non fanno difetti simili.

For me a remote control in which if I press program + and instead I decrease the channel number is a defect, not an advantage.
If I press the remote control button PRG + or PRG- the channels I change from 10 to 10, for example going from channel 14 to channel 24 is another defect.
You can't tell me that I misplace the remote these things are normal.
I use it in a horizontal position with respect to the receiver at a distance of 2 meters pointing it directly towards the receiver itself.
The receiver and remote control are new and have no scratches of any kind on both the transmitting section of the transmitter and the receiving section of the receiver
Other equipment in my house, do not make similar defects.
Sul telecomando non c' è scritto PRG+ e PRG- ma PG+ e PG-, che significa pagina, quindi è normale andare 10 canali avanti od indietro.

On the remote control there is not PRG + and PRG - but PG + and PG - , which means page, so it's normal to go 10 channels forward or backward.
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Just to hi-lite, you use the (arrows) up/down to move channels, if you press too hard, you will jump channels.
If you know what channel you want, (after a while you know what number it is at) just press the number on the remote.

Den

Return to “Italia”