impianto motorizzato e GTMEDIA GT Combo

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Gerald Brogan

impianto motorizzato e GTMEDIA GT Combo

Post by Gerald Brogan »

Ciao a tutti. Non riesco a far girare la mia parabola. Ho impostato le mie coordinate per la modalità USALS ma la parabola non gira. Da premettere che quando collego il cavo antenna al mio vecchio decoder Azbox, il tuto funziona bene, tant'è che una volta posizionato l'antenna tramite l'Azbox, sono riuscito poi a memorizzare alcuni satelliti con il GT Combo. Grazie a chi mi aiuta.

STRETCH

Re: impianto motorizzato e GTMEDIA GT Combo

Post by STRETCH »

Is this with the latest update, i have the same issue, was trying to add 14w, from 15w, to carry out a blind scan, took all actions, left for a while, went back to the screen to see what progress was been made, found it was still at 0%. I then cancelled the scan, it then took the receiver to go back to were it was last. They have gone back two steps with this software, in other words as others have said else were ( as good as a chocolate fire guard).
So i do not know.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have seen this time delay before start of a scan.

I think there is a time delay before scan start to allow the dish to move.
If no previous move or other reason the time is about 5 minutes.
After that the scan starts.
I have had this even after setting the motor to disabled.

Lucky for you that you are North, I can not make South stay in the location setting, so I need to adapt my longitudes to look like I am northern.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Amber€seal

Post by Amber€seal »

Hi all,

Is the attached 422 bit rate feed possible to decode?
My GT Combo is struggling 😢
Can I stream from GT combo to laptop like I do with my Linux satellite receiver?
I tried the GT Share app on my android but similarly unwatchable.
Attachments
20220402_135641.jpg
20220402_135641.jpg (6.01 MiB) Viewed 687 times

Return to “Italia”