V7Pro (smartcard tivù sat codifica tiger) canali criptati mediaset

Paese italiano, discussione sul prodotto GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gugx87

V7Pro (smartcard tivù sat codifica tiger) canali criptati mediaset

Post by gugx87 »

Buongiorno a tutti,
premetto che ho letto moltissime delle vostre guide sull'argomento cercando di capire ma ahimè richiedo il vostro gentile aiuto :?

Ho 3 V7Pro con 3 smartcard tivù sat codifica tiger la quale risulta attiva da una verifica sul sito tivu sat.

Tutti e 3 presentano il problema seguente: i canali Rai 1,2,3 e pochi altri si vedono in ordine sparso senza problemi ma quelli Mediaset e altri (tipo Cartoonito) no; schermo nero con messaggio "programma criptato" nonostante il segnale e la qualità del segnali siano entrambi sopra l'80%.
Ho provato a cancellare tutti i canali e a fare una nuova ricerca LCN ma niente: molti canali tra cui quelli Mediaset mostrano "programma criptato" e sono in ordine sparso. Fino a un anno fa non avevo problemi; poi la casa è stata inabitata per un pò e appena tornato ho notato questo problema.

Come risolvo?

Allego foto con dettagli utili.

In attesa di gentile riscontro

Grz

Un saluto a tutto
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (43.42 KiB) Viewed 722 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 722 times

STRETCH

Re: V7Pro (smartcard tivù sat codifica tiger) canali criptati mediaset

Post by STRETCH »

Some times you have to put the cards into a authorise receiver, to bring them back to full use, then you should be able to use in the V7 Pro.

Den

gugx87

Post by gugx87 »

Thanks for your reply.. but I don't have an authorise receiver... how can i do please?

gugx87

Post by gugx87 »

Good evening,
can anyone give help please??

Jumax

Post by Jumax »

STRETCH wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:25 am
Some times you have to put the cards into a authorise receiver, to bring them back to full use, then you should be able to use in the V7 Pro.

Den
If you say that. For me that means that the GTMEDIA receiver don't manage correctly all EMMs for this provider...

is it true ???
Last edited by Jumax on Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I do know the full ins and outs of the cards used, may be some of the channels are not covered by your card, may be some of the channels are dual encoded.
Have you got a friend near by were you try your card in a authorised receiver to see if it will decode other channels then in your V7 Pro.

Den

Jumax

Post by Jumax »

STRETCH wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:25 pm
may be some of the channels are not covered by your card, may be some of the channels are dual encoded.
If some of the channels are not covered by the card. not need to put it in an official receiver. That will be the same result...

And mosts of Tivusat Cards need to receive successfully EMM to works will all channels every times

Return to “Italia”