Sin señal de video en v8x

Idioma español, discusión de productos GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

econilesio

Sin señal de video en v8x

Post by econilesio »

Hola buenas noches, después de la última actualización del v8x del 16/11, de vez en cuando el deco se me queda sin señal de video, tengo que desconectar de la corriente y del HDMI para que vuelva a detectarlo la TV, a alguien le ocurre algo parecido, gracias.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Sin señal de video en v8x

Post by CAJE »

Eso solo pasa con televiones antiguas por desconexión de bits del HDMI

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

It may be ground currents traveling from your dish to the earth on the TV via the HDMI cable.

I find this happens to my units when I turn on a florescent light on the same power circuit.

Try adding another wire from the outer of the TV antenna to the outer of the LNB cable.
If the GT Combo had a AV connection, adding an AV cable to the TV would do this.
You could use a AV cable (yellow, red and white RCA plug cable) from your TV and touch the outer of the plugs to the LNB cable outer.

It may also be your TV is NTSC or PAL only.
Check the AV settings is not auto as that will change the output to match the satellite channel and change from PAL to NTSC as you change channel.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Jogre

Post by Jogre »

econilesio wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:47 pm
Hola buenas noches, después de la última actualización del v8x del 16/11, de vez en cuando el deco se me queda sin señal de video, tengo que desconectar de la corriente y del HDMI para que vuelva a detectarlo la TV, a alguien le ocurre algo parecido, gracias.
Haz una prueba sencilla. Prueba con otra fuente de alimentación de 12v y, si tiene más de 1.5A, mejor.

Return to “España”