GTMedia V9prime not finding program channels

Idioma español, discusión de productos GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

GTMEDIAmark

GTMedia V9prime not finding program channels

Post by GTMEDIAmark »

Please help, I have connected to the intelsat 907 satellite at 27.5 and get a 70%/80% signal strength and quality but when I do a blind scan it doesn't find any channels, also the unit V9 prime locks up on this screen and the only way to exit is to power off the unit, any ideas what is happening.

STRETCH

Re: GTMedia V9prime not finding program channels

Post by STRETCH »

I do not think that the said receiver, can decode the BBC SAT-BACK channels, have checked the spec on (eliexpress) and cannot find anything for 27.5w.
The receivers that do decode the said channels are V7Pro / V7S2X / V8X / V8Turbo / GTCombo.

Den
Last edited by STRETCH on Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GTMEDIAmark

Post by GTMEDIAmark »

The intelsat 907 has Biss decoding for freesat, the v9 prime has auto roll biss decoding so surely it should be able to decode the signal.
Thanks for your quick reply.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Yes, the said channels are Biss, (the BBC have tried to stop users from seeing the said channels), the channels can only be scanned in and decoded with receivers that have been develop to view the said channels, some receivers like a (T/nomate) you have to go to the (Add Channels), add in the (sid)(pid) etc. One other receiver that decodes the said channels is the V8 NOVA ORANGE.
You, could send a e-mail to (Lining) asking in the next update for the said receiver to scan in and decode the BBC SAT-BACK channels.

Den

Rociefoldn

Post by Rociefoldn »

STRETCH wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:32 pm
Yes, the said channels are Biss, (the BBC have tried to stop users from seeing the said channels), the channels can only be scanned in and decoded with receivers that have been develop to view the said channels, some receivers like a (T/nomate) you have to go to the (Add Channels), add in the (sid)(pid) etc. One other receiver that decodes the said channels is the V8 NOVA ORANGE.geometry dash bloodbath
You, could send a e-mail to (Lining) asking in the next update for the said receiver to scan in and decode the BBC SAT-BACK channels.

Den
Can you talk more about V8 NOVA ORANGE?? Thanks
Last edited by Rociefoldn on Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@ Rociefoldn
PM sent.
If you have V319 software on your receiver, you can try to scan in the channels.

Den

henry74

Post by henry74 »

GTMEDIAmark wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:20 pm
Please help, I have connected to the intelsat 907 satellite at 27.5 and get a 70%/80% signal strength and quality but when I do a blind scan it doesn't find any channels, also the unit V9 prime locks up on this screen and the only way to exit is to power off the unit, any ideas what is happening.
I feel your frustration with the Intelsat 907 satellite and V9 Prime unit. Here's the deal:

Check settings: Verify all configurations—frequency, symbol rate, polarization.

Transponder frequency: Make sure blind scan aligns with Intelsat 907 range.

Encryption: Some channels may need access codes or encryption, affecting blind scan.

To fix lock-up, update V9 Prime firmware/software.

For further issues, reach out to customer support.

Impress your friends with these troubleshooting tips! Enjoy your satellite experience!
Last edited by Feralkiwi on Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed whats app link from under "is"

Return to “España”