actualización fallida GT MEDIA V8 UHD mars

Idioma español, discusión de productos GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

er_pak

actualización fallida GT MEDIA V8 UHD mars

Post by er_pak »

Hola,
Tengo el decodificador GT MEDIA V8 UHD con el software v.1.10.5012,de 29 de septiembre de 2022 (Mars) el problema que tengo cuando quiero actualizarlo a la última versión (v.249 30/11/2023) del software me aparece un mensaje de error. ¿Qué puedo hacer para actualizar correctamente a la última versión del software?

Gracias

STRETCH

Re: actualización fallida GT MEDIA V8 UHD mars

Post by STRETCH »

The software that you have on your receiver is Mars software, the software that you wise to down load is normal software.
You need to remove the Mars software, using the search box , top right, there are a lot of threads on how to do this, so that you can put back normal software onto your receiver.

Den

Abanqueiro

Post by Abanqueiro »

Como te dice el compañero (en el idioma de Shakespeare) no puedes instalar un firm original sobre un firm mars. Lo que tienes es que instalar un firm mars.
Has probado a hacerlo des el propio deco?
Menu APP > actualizar > sw update

er_pak

Post by er_pak »

Abanqueiro wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:03 pm
Como te dice el compañero (en el idioma de Shakespeare) no puedes instalar un firm original sobre un firm mars. Lo que tienes es que instalar un firm mars.
Has probado a hacerlo des el propio deco?
Menu APP > actualizar > sw update
Buenos días,
Si lo intente a través del deco también , pero me da fallo a instalarse. 😞
Lo intenté con un pendrive con versiones anteriores y también me da fallo.

er_pak

Post by er_pak »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:57 pm
The software that you have on your receiver is Mars software, the software that you wise to down load is normal software.
You need to remove the Mars software, using the search box , top right, there are a lot of threads on how to do this, so that you can put back normal software onto your receiver.

Den
Sorry, but are you referring to the decoder menu to eliminate Mars? or searching the forum for the solution. could you help me please ?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Depending on what you want to do with your receiver, if you want to go back to normal software, you have to remove the Mars software.
To keep your receiver with Mars software, you can now update via the receiver, Menu / APP, if there is a update ready to be downloaded, or you could try xxxxxx to find some software for your receiver.

Den

er_pak

Post by er_pak »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:30 am
Depending on what you want to do with your receiver, if you want to go back to normal software, you have to remove the Mars software.
To keep your receiver with Mars software, you can now update via the receiver, Menu / APP, if there is a update ready to be downloaded, or you could try xxxxxx to find some software for your receiver.
Den
Hello again, I get an error when installing the update through the deco menu. Can it be updated via RS232 cable?
My idea is to update Mars so I can use it with the latest firmware, but I can't through the pendrive and I can't through the deco menu.

TheRavenKing

Post by TheRavenKing »

er_pak wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:36 pm
STRETCH wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:30 am
Den
Hello again, I get an error when installing the update through the deco menu. Can it be updated via RS232 cable?
My idea is to update Mars so I can use it with the latest firmware, but I can't through the pendrive and I can't through the deco menu.
hice update al V1.10.6239_24032023 y despues V1.10.8734_08112023 y funciono.

Return to “España”