Welcome everyone to discuss issues and suggestions about GTMedia HDTV Mate products here

GTMEDIA_HDTV Mate/ HDTVPlayer.apk/

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Lining
网站管理员

Welcome everyone to discuss issues and suggestions about GTMedia HDTV Mate products here

Post by Lining »

FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

eastof111

Re: Welcome everyone to discuss issues and suggestions about GTMedia HDTV Mate products here

Post by eastof111 »

The player updated automatically to v. 2.15. It fixed various issues.... mainly, video freezing, unable to select certain channels from channel list, but it still has a problem when switching channels and will get stuck in "tuning".

The only option is to exit program and restart.... then the player will tune in the channel.

Is the DVR function working yet?

I formatted a 8gb Kingston usb as a ntfs drive and the player recognizes it. It will create an Android folder in the root drive.

The android folder has other folders that are empty because I assume the dvr function is not working yet. Also, the dvr function is very unresponsive when selected. It will freeze and the only way out is to exit the player and start all over.

I am using a Sony Bravia android tv with android 9 to test the MATE and player program. The program scans in the atsc 3.0 channels but obviously they do not display video or audio.

Hope to see further improvements to the program.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Welcome everyone to discuss issues and suggestions about GTMedia HDTV Mate products here

Post by cpr43 »

Thanks for sharing and the updated east

Glad to see you around friend

Welcome

eastof111

Post by eastof111 »

Thanks for the welcome.

Good to see you're still into the hobby.....

josega

Post by josega »

Hola, estoy interesado en comprarlo pero en el enlace de Amazon está agotado, donde lo puedo comprar? :cry:

lme

Post by lme »

josega wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:46 pm
Hola, estoy interesado en comprarlo pero en el enlace de Amazon está agotado, donde lo puedo comprar? :cry:
ebay=$59.99
Nihil sine Deo!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

josega wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN2L512X?re ... 4PhpiQbzzo

wolverbear24

Post by wolverbear24 »

Is it possible to use this device on PC/Windows?

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

wolverbear24 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:27 pm
It is not supported yet. At present, the device is still based on Android system. The next step is to support iOS, and then we will consider PC support for Windows and Linux.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

lme wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:20 am
josega wrote:
ebay=$59.99
Lo revisé y se puede comprar normalmente.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

eastof111 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:09 pm
The player updated automatically to v. 2.15. It fixed various issues.... mainly, video freezing, unable to select certain channels from channel list, but it still has a problem when switching channels and will get stuck in "tuning".

The only option is to exit program and restart.... then the player will tune in the channel.

Is the DVR function working yet?

I formatted a 8gb Kingston usb as a ntfs drive and the player recognizes it. It will create an Android folder in the root drive.

The android folder has other folders that are empty because I assume the dvr function is not working yet. Also, the dvr function is very unresponsive when selected. It will freeze and the only way out is to exit the player and start all over.

I am using a Sony Bravia android tv with android 9 to test the MATE and player program. The program scans in the atsc 3.0 channels but obviously they do not display video or audio.

Hope to see further improvements to the program.
Currently, it requires devices with Android 9.0 or above to support it. We will improve it later and support your current device. Can you provide your device model?
You can download the latest version and take a look. The latest version currently supports QAM-B (Clear QAM')

eastof111

Post by eastof111 »

Thanks for the info you posted. Support is assisting me with the glitches I've been experiencing.

BROADCASTMAN

Post by BROADCASTMAN »

Are there any plans to schedule recordings based off EPG data? At the moment all recordings must be manually done and can not be set to happen at a later time.

BROADCASTMAN

Post by BROADCASTMAN »

Lining wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:26 am
wolverbear24 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:27 pm
It is not supported yet. At present, the device is still based on Android system. The next step is to support iOS, and then we will consider PC support for Windows and Linux.
I would recommend supporting Windows and Linux earlier. Most people who use ATSC devices have Windows and Linux PCs they use to record and playback shows. Your competitors provide SDKs for Windows as they know that is a huge portion of who will use your device.

flody1

Post by flody1 »

I agree adding PC Windows app for this Device would be nice.

Return to “GTMEDIA_HDTV Mate”