TNTSAT totally unavailable?

Français, discussion produit GTMedia

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

vapula

TNTSAT totally unavailable?

Post by vapula »

Up to yesterday, my Viaccess TNTSAT CA card was almost working on Astra 1F 19.2. Some freezes, France5 not recognized (because of UHD?), but was working overall.
But since yesterday, no encrypted channel from the TNTSAT list is working.
Am I the only one?

frankb

Re: TNTSAT totally unavailable?

Post by frankb »

I have exactly the same problem,
is Canal+ blocking the decoder?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Yes, i can confirm that most of the channels of the said package has been lost, with the keys built within the software, apart from (NRJ 12) and (CHERIE 25), 12552v 22000, checked with a V8X receiver, would be the same with V7Pro / V8Turbo / V8UHD / V7S2X.

Den

frankb

Post by frankb »

When can we expect a fix?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Yes, we are fixing this tnt channel issue.
please wait

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Thank you Tom, as you know the issue is across the whole range of GTMedia models.

Den

maxblt

Post by maxblt »

HI all, is there any news on the TNT SAT card reception problem?
Will you be doing a software update for V8X decoder?
Salutations

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Will the GTMedia receivers still be able to receive the said channels, after you have given support to the TNT card, as it was before the channels become unavailable .

Den

badseeds

Post by badseeds »

Hello,
I did the "19 may 2022" update. The tnt channel issue is still here.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Even with the new software, there are only TWO channels that you are able to watch (Without) a (TNT Card), (NRJ 12 / Cherie 25).
Which is on the V8X model.
Looks like a lot of users, are going to lose a lot of channels.

Den

vapula

Post by vapula »

Sadly, same thing here, channels are still Scrambled.
@Tom.w if you need any info or technical dump, feel free to ask.

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

Hello,
The latest firmware (V319 from May 20, 2022 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19756) enables the reception of the 27 TNTSAT channels with a valid TNTSAT card.
Many thanks for the quick response from the GTMedia team.
The reception of TNTSAT programmes WITHOUT a card as it used to be is however not yet possible. I suppose that the GTMedia guys are working hard to solve this problem.
V.

La dernière mise à jour (V319 du 20 mai dernier, téléchargeable sur viewtopic.php?f=39&t=19756) autorise maintenant la réception des 27 chaînes du bouquet TNTSAT pour les possesseurs d'une carte TNTSAT à jour.
Un grand merci à l'équipe de GTMedia pour leur rapide réaction.
La réception du bouquet TNTSAT SANS carte comme cela était précédemment le cas n'est pas encore possible. Je suppose que les techniciens de GTMedia essaient de résoudre rapidement ce poblème.
V.

vapula

Post by vapula »

Doesn't seem to work on my V8UHD.
However, I tried to save and restore the settings, maybe that's the trouble?

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

vapula wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:31 am
Doesn't seem to work on my V8UHD.
However, I tried to save and restore the settings, maybe that's the trouble?
Hello Vapula,
For your V8UHD, I think the new firmware is available here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19117.
Have you downloaded this version?
Regards
V.

vapula

Post by vapula »

Yes I have tried this one, with two methods:
- first a partial update, keeping the configuration intact
- the following day, full update, with a reset to factory
In both cases, the card is correctly detected (as it has always been), but the channels still show "Scrambled".

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

vapula wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:57 am
Yes I have tried this one, with two methods:
- first a partial update, keeping the configuration intact
- the following day, full update, with a reset to factory
In both cases, the card is correctly detected (as it has always been), but the channels still show "Scrambled".
You should maybe check in the "Tools" menu and "CA System" the period of validity of your TNTSAT card. I had the same problem because I had inserted the wrong card (an old one, no more valid after 2020). The decoder would recognize it but channels remained scrambled. After I notice my mistake, I inserted my actual card (valid up to 2024) and channels were immediately visible.
V.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Some times you have to put your card back into the receiver it was from originally, to make sure it is up to date, unless they are pairing the cards with the receiver.
Until there is a fix, could you move your dish to 5w, most of the said channels are at this location, plus you can view without a card.

Den

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:56 pm
Some times you have to put your card back into the receiver it was from originally, to make sure it is up to date, unless they are pairing the cards with the receiver.
Until there is a fix, could you move your dish to 5w, most of the said channels are at this location, plus you can view without a card.

Den
I have to update my card in the official one, it's going well for me that way it won't suffer unwanted modifications, I just don't see the expiration date

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:56 pm
Hello Den,
I'm afraid the channels available on 5W can only be seen with the FRANSAT card. I have tried without a card, it does not work as channels remain scrambled. When you insert a valid FRANSAT card, they work all right.
V.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I can view the likes of TFI Series Films, Paris Prem (FTA 1700 - 2000hrs),Cherie 25,C8 plus others 12647V 29500.
NRJ 12, 6TER, TMC, TFX, plus others 12732v 29500, all on a V8X / V7 Pro receivers, which are multistream transponders which the GTMedia receivers can show.
At least users can get most of there channels when they swing there dishes from 19e to 5w.

Den

vapula

Post by vapula »

Virgule wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:53 am
You should maybe check in the "Tools" menu and "CA System" the period of validity of your TNTSAT card. I had the same problem because I had inserted the wrong card (an old one, no more valid after 2020). The decoder would recognize it but channels remained scrambled. After I notice my mistake, I inserted my actual card (valid up to 2024) and channels were immediately visible.
V.
Problem is, the expiration date isn't showing because the lines are too long and can't be selected.
I have a Viaccess on Astra 1F, not Fransat.
Could this be the issue?
Also, I don't have another decoder to check, nor do I have another (older card).
But I'm pretty sure the card is valid until 2024.
C3021465-DC29-42E0-9D4A-0C3D7EF40418.jpeg
C3021465-DC29-42E0-9D4A-0C3D7EF40418.jpeg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 5262 times

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

vapula wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:55 pm
Virgule wrote:
V.
Problem is, the expiration date isn't showing because the lines are too long and can't be selected.
Could this be the issue?
Also, I don't have another decoder to check, nor do I have another (older card).
Hi friend,

Can you please tell me when and where you bought your card?
If you didn't buy your card from TNTSAT official store, maybe the card is not good.

vapula

Post by vapula »

alex.c wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:22 am
Hi friend,

If you didn't buy your card from TNTSAT official store, maybe the card is not good.
This one was received from the French TNTSAT website in 2021. It was a renewal, and worked just fine until about 3 months ago with my Humax TN5000HD (which broke after a few years of good service).
So, I'm sure the card is legit.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

alex.c wrote:
vapula wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:55 pm
Virgule wrote:
V.
Could this be the issue?
Hi friend,

The same thing happens to me with SECA3 I see the year and the month but not the day, which is the most important thing to know when I have to update

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

vapula wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:14 pm
alex.c wrote:
Hi friend,

This one was received from the French TNTSAT website in 2021. It was a renewal, and worked just fine until about 3 months ago with my Humax TN5000HD (which broke after a few years of good service).
So, I'm sure the card is legit.
Okay, thanks, friend.
If you have any other friends who have official box, you can put your card in their box and check if it works again.

Return to “Français”