Gtmedia v 8 finder pro problems

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Nabinpatro@#

Gtmedia v 8 finder pro problems

Post by Nabinpatro@# »

I have fully dissatisfied about such product, I have just purchased this meter and getting updated with latest software I have noticed that,the signal strength shown on this bar display is more then as it has actually it 40%(actually) it snowed 97 % on this meter it impossible to acquired more signal strength by manually adjustment of dish antenna by tracking any satellites, Secondly out of coverage satellites signal qualities continued to fluctuated no constant even a second other meter showed it constant (v 73 of gtmedia) in that situation how can we track satellites and increase our signal strength, Thirdly locking and unlocking of TP sound almost are same to hearing (buzzer sounds) ,It is difficulty to identify locked or unlocked to hear buzzer sound,I proudly happy to use other products Gtmedia product by its excellent quality,but unfortunately I am feeling ashamed to use this product Gtmedia v8 finder pro,If you feel this is actually problem would prevailing please kindly satteled this above problem by updated software,Thanks with SMILE

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia v 8 finder pro problems

Post by CAJE »

Nabinpatro@# wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:14 pm
I have fully dissatisfied about such product, I have just purchased this meter and getting updated with latest software I have noticed that,the signal strength shown on this bar display is more then as it has actually it 40%(actually) it snowed 97 % on this meter it impossible to acquired more signal strength by manually adjustment of dish antenna by tracking any satellites, Secondly out of coverage satellites signal qualities continued to fluctuated no constant even a second other meter showed it constant (v 73 of gtmedia) in that situation how can we track satellites and increase our signal strength, Thirdly locking and unlocking of TP sound almost are same to hearing (buzzer sounds) ,It is difficulty to identify locked or unlocked to hear buzzer sound,I proudly happy to use other products Gtmedia product by its excellent quality,but unfortunately I am feeling ashamed to use this product Gtmedia v8 finder pro,If you feel this is actually problem would prevailing please kindly satteled this above problem by updated software,Thanks with SMILE
You are misinterpreting the data, the strength is not used to locate satellites

Nabinpatro@#

Post by Nabinpatro@# »

My problem is not solved,you have to over look about my problem as I facing on this product,This finder is unnecessary show greater value of signal strength actually it is not secondly showing signals continued to fluctuated in some TP other meter showed constant (gtmedia v73)thirdly buzzer sound for locking and unlocking almost are same to hearing but pit is sightly different

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

If the signal fluctuates it is because your installation is not balanced, look for the defect to correct it

Nabinpatro@#

Post by Nabinpatro@# »

Other meter(gtmedia v73) show constant but v 8 pro show signal strength fluctuated

Nabinpatro@#

Post by Nabinpatro@# »

What opinion about buzzer sound,hope you must be put cross question or over look it because of we are customer and you have admin, what are problems we are facing we are highlighted to you solving on incoming firmware updated but accepted or rejected depending upon you,
Thanks
Team of Gtmedia

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Nabinpatro@# wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:48 am
What opinion about buzzer sound,hope you must be put cross question or over look it because of we are customer and you have admin, what are problems we are facing we are highlighted to you solving on incoming firmware updated but accepted or rejected depending upon you,
Thanks
Team of Gtmedia
You have the option to put Beeper in OFF

salah

Post by salah »

Here are people who have served in defense of products, even if they are the worst product, and have never admitted to failure ... We all bought this device and regretted it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

salah wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:38 am
Here are people who have served in defense of products, even if they are the worst product, and have never admitted to failure ... We all bought this device and regretted it.
It is quite the opposite. We have tried to help. All the evidence you have provided show a failure in the installation. It is shown by the photos provided of any Finder brand. That is why the values ​​are different. The Finder is used to align satellites and leave it with the best values. Also the Finder has two certificates that certify its correct operation with the technical characteristics. If yours is damaged, you should have changed it.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

I suggest you to explain your problem adding new data if you really want to solve it. It does not matter if you like or not the company, but if you keep not contributing, the topic will be closed.

salah

Post by salah »

Hazl113 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:46 pm
CAJE wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:07 am
salah wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:38 am
It is quite the opposite. We have tried to help. All the evidence you have provided show a failure in the installation. It is shown by the photos provided of any Finder brand. That is why the values ​​are different. The Finder is used to align satellites and leave it with the best values. Also the Finder has two certificates that certify its correct operation with the technical characteristics. If yours is damaged, you should have changed it.
Don't write nonsense. I'm tired of reading these nebulas and lies. The vast majority of us have proven GTMedia to be unreliable, inaccurate and bad. All the time you are trying to save some reputation of this company, if it is a company at all, with lies and your incompetent knowledge. Such devices should first of all be instruments that will accurately measure every value, but they are just a toy. For example, all digital multimeters must display the same measured voltage, current, resistance, frequency, etc. There may be a tolerance of a few percent, but that is the maximum. Now let's imagine the "mega renowned company GTMedia" which shows these measured results totally wrong. All multimeters measure voltage 12V, current 100mA, resistance 120 ohms, but that's why GTMedia measures the same voltage 26V, current 220mA and resistance 190 ohms. And of course all other multimers are not good, but that's why GTMedia is good, excellent.
And that's why you'd better not write anything anymore, because you'll be smarter.
The device is new, I bought it on the day it was released GTmedia V8 pro I have I have 20 years of experience in this field ... Don't think we are beginners I have many satfinder...and compare well.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

EricM

Post by EricM »

Mine is a similar story purchased GT Media finder pro from Banggood with the return cost outweighing the worth of doing so. Just got to accept it was a bad purchase and that what looked like a good product from the sales specification has proven in reality to be an inaccurate meter and simply a waste of money.

Over 7 months have passed with the various issues being raised and one attempt to issue a firmware fix in January 22 failed to address the issues it was supposed to fix. Readings from the units are nonsense and its ability is pretty much comparable with my simple in-line sat finder which was a fraction of the cost.

It is pointless highlighting issues with the moderators / GT media reps as to be blunt they are in denial,for obvious reasons, and just blame the installation.

I have consigned my finder pro to my “junk pile” as it is not fit for purpose. We can only hope that others take note and learn from our experience with this product.

A valuable lesson and wise words that I will follow in future :- stick with well known and regarded manufacturers / brands. You pay a little more but will get good quality products and good customer services and support.

salah

Post by salah »

Hazl113 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:49 pm
I have nothing more to add. 100% correctly written. I'm surprised this forum still exists.
They said they are interested in other devices for now and plan to update the device later...that means no one cares about us. I hope other people will take our experience into consideration.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

Nabinpatro@#

Post by Nabinpatro@# »

Gt media team cannot be solved our problems faced by its customers,and this teams always put cross questions about our problems neglecting problem of satfinder

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Nabinpatro@# wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:50 pm
Gt media team cannot be solved our problems faced by its customers,and this teams always put cross questions about our problems neglecting problem of satfinder
Here you will find how to use the V8 Finder Pro

EricM

Post by EricM »

For what it’s worth for anyone that’s bothered to read the user manual at best it gives a “high level” overview of the units ports buttons and menu screens……. No help or user guidance beyond that so suggesting to refer to the manual for any detailed usage guidance is a XXXX!

Again it just sums up the GT media attitude to customers which is poor !

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

The manufacturer's instruction manual is the first thing to read and then the knowledge that each has to interpret the data correctly enters
They gave an example with an invented data on the voltage with a multimeter and with that data I see a defect in the installation or battery failure and you a defect in the device that you cannot demonstrate and it is already tiresome trying to know what you are doing to obtain such bad readings in any device that you have put
Provide new information to be able to assess, just by saying that it gives incorrect measurements you lose all credibility

EricM

Post by EricM »

I don’t know if it’s down to poor understanding or what is known as intellectual dishonesty where one is in denial of what people and the pictures are showing as it does not meet one’s agenda.

Bottom line is that despite the concerns and examples supplied on various threads there is a clear determination to dodge and ignore the issues highlighted.

It’s pointless debating or discussing further ……… it’s just not fit for purpose ……..

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”