V8X Mars... bugs report

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ftamaster

V8X Mars... bugs report

Post by ftamaster »

the new firmware does not work with the gtshare apk

When creating a new satellite the numeric keyboard does not appear to edit, only letters
Last edited by ftamaster on Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

damaia1

Re: V8X Mars.vrs 4898. bugs report

Post by damaia1 »

Another bug found.
Parental Control Pin by default is 0000, if you put a new pin ending in xxx6, you have your V8X blocked, because when you enter the menu and it asks for the code, the first three digits are accepted but the last number 6 activates the CS Protocol. You no longer have access to anything.
To update the firmware again, just by RS232 cable.
:roll: :roll:

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

Not keys biss roll

skewer

Post by skewer »

GTMedia Team
Please tell me how to enter the biss key.

biss key
I was able to demodulate with V8X, but Mars can't demodulate!!

※ 早急に対応しろ。

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

skewer wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:27 pm
GTMedia Team

biss key

※ 早急に対応しろ。
Turn On Auto Biss option on Menu /system setting (3 page screen) and have it internet connected

kolithawick

Post by kolithawick »

If you want to enter it manually
Press PG- (page down) you will get the screen to enter it.
kolitha

naronj

Post by naronj »

It adds the Hispasat satellite but does not recognize it in the channel search, there is no possibility to add a Hispasat channel list without deleting in this case the Astra list, the Stalker gives error 403 Xstream loads the channel list but then locks the decoder only if you turn it off using the button on the back.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

you will have put the parameters wrong
To solve your problem, install 4777, do a factory setting and install version 4898

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

To help us users, can V4777 be put in the (download) section, so that we can download this, add to the receiver, then we then should be able to downgrade/upgrade with a USB after that. Or have i got this wrong.
If you already have got software loaded, would you have to use a RS232 cable to get this onto the receiver.

The sooner they get software which can be loaded via USB, you are going to lose a lot of users.

Den

mak2

Post by mak2 »

damaia1 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:47 pm
Another bug found.
Parental Control Pin by default is 0000, if you put a new pin ending in xxx6, you have your V8X blocked, because when you enter the menu and it asks for the code, the first three digits are accepted but the last number 6 activates the CS Protocol. You no longer have access to anything.
To update the firmware again, just by RS232 cable.
:roll: :roll:
see here how it's done: download/file.php?id=10415
if you need version v4777 i can help

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

because the mars is a new style,So there are some issue on it.
we have got these issues, and will fix them as soon as possible.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

naronj wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:27 pm
It adds the Hispasat satellite but does not recognize it in the channel search, there is no possibility to add a Hispasat channel list without deleting in this case the Astra list, the Stalker gives error 403 Xstream loads the channel list but then locks the decoder only if you turn it off using the button on the back.
please send the stalker and xtrema account to me,i will check them.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

ftamaster wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:19 pm

When creating a new satellite the numeric keyboard does not appear to edit, only letters
you can input the number by remote directly

miser

Post by miser »

I have updated to the newest version of mars using the rs232 method. I can report the system is working much better but with some problems remaining. Biss autorol is not functioning. I set it to on in the system setting and it continues to turn itself off. Biss works with hispa 30west but not on ses3 103 west 12120H. i tried restarting with no luck. Also the time is always wrong. Those are the only problems I see so far. Otherwise I am satisfied with the new experience

Thanks

naronj

Post by naronj »

when entering vpn data it does not allow the user to use the @ key which I need to complete the address, on the keyboard it exists but I can't mark it, it must need the help of a special key.

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:21 am
ftamaster wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:19 pm

you can input the number by remote directly
Ok yes....thanks :)

skewer

Post by skewer »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:21 am
skewer wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:27 pm
GTMedia Team

biss key

※ 早急に対応しろ。
Turn On Auto Biss option on Menu /system setting (3 page screen) and have it internet connected
I can't turn on Biss Auto Update

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

naronj wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:28 pm
when entering vpn data it does not allow the user to use the @ key which I need to complete the address, on the keyboard it exists but I can't mark it, it must need the help of a special key.
On the keyboard, you can press the [Green] key to change the Caps On, then you can find and select the @

Roger198

Post by Roger198 »

Auto biss doesn't store, editer does not
have HD flag settings . Finds sat tv channels as radio , full scan doubles up same channel list. Tends to lock up , so you have to switch off, seems like no swap space?

moz_an

Post by moz_an »

Muchas veces se queda bloqueado cambiando de canal y hay que apagarlo del botón trasero. Alguién ha podido solucionar esto?

Gracias!

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Desactiva los suptitulos, la web de mars pasala a IP y reinicia el deco, podras cambiar los canales muy rápido

moz_an

Post by moz_an »

CAJE wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:35 pm
Desactiva los suptitulos, la web de mars pasala a IP y reinicia el deco, podras cambiar los canales muy rápido
He probado de todo y nada, cuando quiere se bloquea. Ayer sobre las 19.00h no paraba de bloquearse cada vez que cambiaba de canal, y desde las 19.30h, sin tocar nada, ya no se ha vuelto a bloquear ni una sola vez. Lo malo de cambiar la dirección por la ip, es que si no es fija, cuando cambie hay que volver a cambiarla, prefiero no tocarlo.

Probé a desactivar subtítulos, a ponerlo en inglés, varias listas de canales etc... y nada, no paraba de bloquearse, hasta que por arte de magia, dejó de hacerlo. No se cuanto durará.

Lo único que no he probado y dicen muchos que funciona, es pasar del último firm al primero, que tenía el problema de que no guardaba la config wifi ni la hora etc...pero dicen que si bajas de esta versión a la primera, ya te guarda la configuración. No lo he probado, si sigue bloqueándose y no sacan un firmware que lo solucione, lo probaré.

Gracias!

lovecraft

Post by lovecraft »

Yo estoy igual que tu. Cuando empiezo a cambiar los canales, al tercero o cuarto que pongo, se queda bloqueado el deco. Si das con la tecla, postealo. Yo no voy a bajar a otro firmware de mars, prefiero esperar a que saquen otro, o pasar a un firmware oficial. Un saludo!

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

lovecraft wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:12 pm
Yo estoy igual que tu. Cuando empiezo a cambiar los canales, al tercero o cuarto que pongo, se queda bloqueado el deco. Si das con la tecla, postealo. Yo no voy a bajar a otro firmware de mars, prefiero esperar a que saquen otro, o pasar a un firmware oficial. Un saludo!
Ya van 2 actualizaciónes y el problema continua...se congela el receptor y no queda más opcion que apagarlo... lastima porque se ve mucho mejor el receptor..con este software

lovecraft

Post by lovecraft »

ftamaster wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:50 am
lovecraft wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:12 pm
Ya van 2 actualizaciónes y el problema continua...se congela el receptor y no queda más opcion que apagarlo... lastima porque se ve mucho mejor el receptor..con este software
Ayer sacaron una nueva actualización que soluciona este error. Habrá que actualizarse.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”