Softcam Keys For Freesat V7HD??

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Akacheebe

Softcam Keys For Freesat V7HD??

Post by Akacheebe »

Been a ton of changes on satellite programs over the last couple of years since I got my last softcam files and I'm missing some channels now because of that. So, is there a chance that I could get a NEW Softcam Key for my Freesat V7 HD?

Thanks....................

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Softcam Keys For Freesat V7HD??

Post by Feralkiwi »

Most of the EMM keys needed are now hidden in the software of newer units.
You will need to look on line for them.

It would help anyone that can help you if you said what satellite / channels you need.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

Got my last softcam key from cpr43 back a couple of years ago. Was hoping he could help me now but he's not answering my PMs to him? Be nice to have more info on where to get them online cuz I got no clue where to start or what to look for. :cry:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you have an old key for the channel, search that (part only, like the first 4 pairs) on the net as the new key may be on the same site.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

What codes are you after, Biss or Powervu.
What satellites, channels.
A few sites are (satellite-keys)(latest-files).

Den

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hi
i asked for the list of keys several times a year or two ago for my aging V7Max and V8super ,they wont provide them to you like they used to ,
I ended up getting a couple of new V8X receivers ,they work well here in N.A. and have the keys embedded in the zip/update file
i don't know about , nor do i use MARS .
At some point , for the V8X ,i hope they will put out a new update for people that aren't using Mars ,its been a while ,(refresh the embedded key file )

Simply put , you will have to search the internet and put in the keys manually yourself for your old V7HD

They want you to buy a new receiver !

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

What you say is not true. I have tried hard to provide users with most of the request. The problem is that keeping an updated softcam now is hard because new models has them inside. Also new ones are added from different sources. If someone needs a copy as always send me a PM. If I dont answer the first time send me a reminder. Will provide copy of what I have. You dont need to buy new receivers instead it will better to do your homework and look for new keys in the web. We have supply softcam and keys as an additional help but it us not part of the product package. Same as we do look for them , otherwise ask and be patient, we will help.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Really...that's not nice ,you are calling me a liar.

Please don't delete my message history or throw me off/ban me from this site but the facts and the message history files speak for themselves

I Asked/ PM for keys from james007 IQ180 cpr43 and always received them up until Aug 2 2020 ....after that ....no keys

I made requests/PMs Feb 08 2021,Feb 09 2021, Oct 04 2021,Oct 16 2021 ,Nov 06 2021,Nov 15 2021 , and i finally gave up

So i bought the V8X receivers ,they work fine and i am happy with them but if you are a moderator ,go check in my message/pm history and you will find i am telling the truth

Sorry but i don't like it when you state " i don't say the truth" like you did in your last post

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

I just double checked and the last thing was a link to a file site with a zip that you cpr43 sent , other PMs were not answered ,so one would conclude to just go out and purchase a new receiver ,which worked because that is what i did

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

if you think about it ,if GT can embed the latest keys in the update zip/software file ,you could certainly supply a stand alone key file for legacy products

Just saying ,

i am a loyal customer but i think you really could have provided the keys for the old receivers if you really wanted to.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Well. I will not ban neither delete any post unless it goes again forum policies. If this is the way you feel I am sorry. I will not argue further. Hopefully you find what you need. So stay on track keep following forum rules. Bashing or going rude against GTMedia is not allow. Good luck.

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Thank you

I will not bash GT Media /Freesat ,

The GT /Freesat receivers i have bought and also recommended to people over the years have been excellent products for the money
I have had no failures with the V7Max ,V8 Super ,V7SHD ,and the V8X ,all have all been great receivers

Take care

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I see reading through the thread that you purchased a V8X, using this receiver you could get the keys, by checking the softcam, that is if you have not gone over to the Mars software, check in both (MGCAMD BISS)(PowerVu) to see when the (AutoRoll) kicked in, (before it went down).
Do a Print, then add to your other receiver, it will be a bit of trial and error.

Den

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hi
I have no issues with the keys ,i was just telling the original person who posted for the keys he should probably just buy a new receiver rather than spending hours trying to find keys and enter them ,if you figure all the time you will waste finding keys and entering them , i believe its best just to get a new V8X and be done with it

golorima77

Post by golorima77 »

Marantz wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:31 am
Hi
I have no issues with the keys ,i was just telling the original person who posted for the keys he should probably just buy a new receiver rather than spending hours trying to find keys and enter them ,if you figure all the time you will waste finding keys and entering them , i believe its best just to get a new V8X and be done with it
Thank you sir, great help keep share with us.

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

So, here I am again looking for a "fresh" softcam file to help get these channels that are being swapped around back where I can watch them with my Freesat V7 HD receiver? Sent cpr43 a PM 4 days ago but got NO response yet??

Let's hope that they will finish all the channel swaps soon so we can get back to "normal" again. :(

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Akacheebe wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:45 pm
So, here I am again looking for a "fresh" softcam file to help get these channels that are being swapped around back where I can watch them with my Freesat V7 HD receiver? Sent cpr43 a PM 4 days ago but got NO response yet??

Let's hope that they will finish all the channel swaps soon so we can get back to "normal" again. :(
You asked for an updated Softcam. There isn't any Softcam updated. We stop doing this since the keys were embedded to the firmwares. There are a lot of channels which recently changed to PowerVu+. There are also some TPs that are not autorolling any longer. They keep working using the last ECMs keys. You will need to re-enter your older softcam file.

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”