settings Astra 3a 23.5E

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nlherrie

settings Astra 3a 23.5E

Post by nlherrie »

Hi all,

I'm new at this forum and I am looking for the correct settings to receive Astra 3a 23.5E for my Freesat V8 super.
I want to receive dutch television!

Can anybody help me?

cheers :D

Harry

rotor1

Re: settings Astra 3a 23.5E

Post by rotor1 »

Better late then never we say in holland.

For the dutch stations always use the blind scan.

Greetings,
Frank

Harrie

Post by Harrie »

is there anyone who can tell me how i can make a blind scan on 23.5 e to find the duch cannels?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Harrie wrote:is there anyone who can tell me how i can make a blind scan on 23.5 e to find the duch cannels?
have a look through these instructions to check your setup and then select astra sat and do a blind scan.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Harrie

Post by Harrie »

i already tried different kinds of blind scans and i cant find the dutch channels. is there anyone who has a channellist with the dutch channels so i can import them.
thanks in advance
Harrie

danielsan

Post by danielsan »

Harrie you have set the symbol rate 27500 to 29900 for most of the channels.
canaal digitaal has switched the symbolrate that was my problem also

Code: Select all

https://www.canaldigitaal.nl/uploadedFiles/canaldigitaal/content/Downloads/Zenderoverzichten/SD%20HD%20zenderlijst.pdf
for the v8 there is a channellist already but i don`t know if you can recieve astra 3a you can give it a try

http://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.p ... 9a3#p17295

mikelsat

Post by mikelsat »

Harrie wrote:i already tried different kinds of blind scans and i cant find the dutch channels. is there anyone who has a channellist with the dutch channels so i can import them.
thanks in advance
Harrie
If you blind scanned 23.5E you would be getting all these channels on this list -

Code: Select all

https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/CanalDigitaal-23E.html
[/url]
Have you got a motorized setup & is the dish pointed to the right Satellite. Before you do a blind scan you need to highlight "Astra 3B E 23.5" in the "Satellite List" first (Press OK Button), & make sure there are no other Sats highlighted further up the list, (use the "Single Sat Search" & set the "FTA Only" to No).

Harrie

Post by Harrie »

I tried a blind scan on 23.5 e results no dutch channels i got 996 other tv channels . i made a scan only on 1 transponder with the v8 golden no results. i have also a Vu solo SE and using the same dish no problems. is there anyone whith a channellist so i can import that.

thanks in advance
Harrie

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Harrie wrote:I tried a blind scan on 23.5 e results no dutch channels i got 996 other tv channels . i made a scan only on 1 transponder with the v8 golden no results. i have also a Vu solo SE and using the same dish no problems. is there anyone whith a channellist so i can import that.

thanks in advance
Harrie
i made a scan only on 1 transponder with the v8 golden no results.
Do you mean you went to the TP list and added the TP info for the Dutch channels and then scanned just that TP, with no result?

Check that you have the correct LNB setting. If you have the wrong LNB frequency set, when you enter a TP frequency it will not work.
There are some instruction on this here.

To check if you have the correct LNB frequency, check the TP info for a channel against lyngsat's list.
The blind scan can have frequencies out by 1-3 MHz from the listed Frequency.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mikelsat

Post by mikelsat »

Harrie wrote:I tried a blind scan on 23.5 e results no dutch channels i got 996 other tv channels . i made a scan only on 1 transponder with the v8 golden no results. i have also a Vu solo SE and using the same dish no problems. is there anyone whith a channellist so i can import that.

thanks in advance
Harrie
Hi, if you got 996 TV channels then you scanned the wrong Satellite, I've just scanned 23.5E and it has has 246 TV channels,
As I said before the box will scan the first Satellite highlighted in the "Satellite list" so you need to check that you have only the 23.5E Satellite ticked before you scan, if you have the 19.2E Satellite ticked as well it will scan that Satellite instead, if there are no Satellites ticked the first Satellite on the list will be scanned.
19.2E has around 990 channels, 28E has around 800 TV channels, you should know which Satellite you scanned by looking through the 996 channels.

Harrie

Post by Harrie »

My problem was that i had a twin lnb and i did not use the diseqc correct. my problem is solved now, thanks for all the good help.

danielsan

Post by danielsan »

Harrie wrote:My problem was that i had a twin lnb and i did not use the diseqc correct. my problem is solved now, thanks for all the good help.
Harrie can you tell me how je set de diseqc i`am interested in that friend of my has a tripple lnb.

dank je alvast ;)

Harrie

Post by Harrie »

go to menu instalation then satellite list go to the first satellite you can get with your lnb and give it port no 1 do that also for your second satellite and your third. for me this works perfect.

good luck.
Harrie

Harrie

Post by Harrie »

for the second you must give port 2 en the third port 3.

danielsan

Post by danielsan »

thanx Harrie i gonna try

Ijsselsat

Post by Ijsselsat »

rotor1 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:29 pm
Better late then never we say in holland.

For the dutch stations always use the blind scan.

Greetings,
Frank
Thanks, dat wilde ik net weten.
GTMEDIA V7 PLUS. The Netherlands.

Gil1

Post by Gil1 »

Hallo, Ik zie geen NPO1-2-3 op 23.5E en is een wifi verbinding noodzakelijk om zenders te ontvangen?
Ik heb namelijk net een gt Media V9 super gekocht voor mijn camper en het installeren lukt mij nog niet helemaal.
Is er hulp in de buurt van Deventer?

rotor1

Post by rotor1 »

Ja voor alle canaal digitaal zenders, is een WiFi en cccam lijnen nodig.

Groetjes Frank

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”