MODERATORS

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Marsat

MODERATORS

Post by Marsat »

Please check my account. PM messages are not being sent they stay on Outbox tray

Thank you

Marantz

Re: MODERATORS

Post by Marantz »

Hi
I had this too and it was explained that the message/pm has to be opened by the person you sent it to before the message status will change .
please wait though for an official reply from a moderator ,i believe it was Owen that explained how the system worked to me

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Marantz wrote:
Hi Owen

I i have been having trouble with sending out PMs but my posts are working ,i sent a request to James007 but i don't believe he got it ,could you please forward my request below to him
I can receive PMs but for some reason they stay in my out box and are shown in brackets so i don't believe they got sent..

Thank you

PM's will stay in your "Out Box} until the receiving party has opened them and then they move to your "Sent Messages".
This means that James007 has not checked or open that PM.
James007 has not been on the board since 31 May, so please be patient.
My sending a PM will do no more than yours.

Owen

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Marsat wrote:Please check my account. PM messages are not being sent they stay on Outbox tray

Thank you
Send me a PM and I will see if it's working.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

iq180 wrote:
Marsat wrote:Please check my account. PM messages are not being sent they stay on Outbox tray

Thank you
Send me a PM and I will see if it's working.
Hello IQ
Sent you PM
is on outbox... so far I have 4 messages including your on outbox and there is no option to "re-send" them

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As I said messages stay in the outbox until the receiver opens them and then they move to the sent box.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Feralkiwi wrote:As I said messages stay in the outbox until the receiver opens them and then they move to the sent box.

Owen
I believe that you are right is only one user

IQ I have you PM no issues.

I will whassap the user that I have isses

Thank you guys

Return to “Others”