firmware

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

goldman

firmware

Post by goldman »

just wondering if the freesat team is going to still support this box, its nice but no new firmware updates?

machteck

Re: firmware

Post by machteck »

i think we may as well accept the fact we got ripped off on the V9 Super sad to say.
Larry

goldman

Post by goldman »

machteck wrote:i think we may as well accept the fact we got ripped off on the V9 Super sad to say.
yep I agree... had potential too.

Jusogo

Post by Jusogo »

Otro aparato que ha caído en el olvido.

Lost

Post by Lost »

Sigo confiando en la profesionalidad de los ingenieros y en la decencia del fabricante.
Particularmente no necesito IKS, pero sí que esta caja funcione con todas las prestaciones que ofrece, SatIp, Epg, Grabar, etc.etc.
Es lamentable que ninguna de las cajas de esta marca (V7, V8, V8 Nova, V9 S, etc) esté funcionando a satisfacción de los usuarios a pesar de las constantes reclamaciones.
Saludos
=========================================================================================================================
google translator

I still trust the professionalism of the engineers and the decency of the manufacturer.
Particularly I do not need IKS, but this box works with all the features it offers, SatIp, Epg, Record, etc.etc.
It is unfortunate that none of the boxes of this brand (V7, V8, V8 Nova, V9 S, etc) is working to the satisfaction of users despite the constant claims.
regards

tanka

Post by tanka »

Yes big ripped off from freesat gtmedia.No more firmware.
Last edited by tanka on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tanka

Post by tanka »

tanka wrote:Yes big ripped off from freesat gtmedia.No more firmware.

goldman

Post by goldman »

tanka wrote:
tanka wrote:Yes big ripped off from freesat gtmedia.No more firmware.
Maybe Rambo should say what is going on? instead of not replying if they are going to fix the bugs?

tanka

Post by tanka »

In the free to air more then 20 years.Sametimes did create one bed box.Butt the company send one Free box for the returne .From China not working like that send back .Butt you have to pay for the returne not fair.So most not send .Butt freesat company are very bad commmunicate to the customes.Exemple the Gtmedia V9 super (Grande robalheira para companhia com nome the Freesat Gtmedia)Sorry butt the true.

machteck

Post by machteck »

tanka wrote:In the free to air more then 20 years.Sametimes did create one bed box.Butt the company send one Free box for the returne .From China not working like that send back .Butt you have to pay for the returne not fair.So most not send .Butt freesat company are very bad commmunicate to the customes.Exemple the Gtmedia V9 super (Grande robalheira para companhia com nome the Freesat Gtmedia)Sorry butt the true.

U are exactly right on the v9 super Freesat agreed to refund my money if i sent it back, shipping it back cost me as much as the refund they could have at least offered to replace with a upgraded box to offset the shipping. However i think they have the best overall products other than the v9 on the market for the money. 8-)
Larry

Jusogo

Post by Jusogo »

Parece que los demas si se actualizan.
Attachments
cappan.png
cappan.png (467.66 KiB) Viewed 5237 times

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”