G17 91W Ku question

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

1deerehunter

G17 91W Ku question

Post by 1deerehunter »

Ive got three channels scanned in as Wright Patterson AFB on transponder 11833 V they show as P-vu but have not auto rolled as of yet I had thought they were similar to A F N ...anyone tried these...I know some of the small dish only guys would be thankful....

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: G17 91W Ku question

Post by cpr43 »

1deerehunter wrote:Ive got three channels scanned in as Wright Patterson AFB on transponder 11833 V they show as P-vu but have not auto rolled as of yet I had thought they were similar to A F N ...anyone tried these...I know some of the small dish only guys would be thankful....
PM Sent

gdhunt

Post by gdhunt »

cpr43,

Would you please pm me all you may have on Ku birds Galaxy 17 at 91.0W and SES 2 at 87.0W too?

Thank You Very Much!

Gary

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

gdhunt wrote:cpr43,

Would you please pm me all you may have on Ku birds Galaxy 17 at 91.0W and SES 2 at 87.0W too?

Thank You Very Much!

Gary
PM sent

carl

Post by carl »

You will be disappointed with Wright-Patterson. Mostly colorbars with one transponder occasionally broadcasting some educational stuff. There is a transponder that scans in as Home on G17. That mostly broadcasts CNN.
Carl
Freesat V8 Golden, V8x, Geosatpro MicroHD and Edision mio 4k.

Wilis13

Post by Wilis13 »

Could you PM me on G17 also?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Wilis13 wrote:Could you PM me on G17 also?
PM Sent

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

carl wrote:You will be disappointed with Wright-Patterson. Mostly colorbars with one transponder occasionally broadcasting some educational stuff. There is a transponder that scans in as Home on G17. That mostly broadcasts CNN.
Right. But people are curious.

Mostly Ku is crap

Jim

Post by Jim »

If you like to watch Sports or News Ku is still very active with feeds especially now with NFL preseason football. G-17 over the years has carried these feeds.

1deerehunter

Post by 1deerehunter »

Hipasat 30W has at times recent movies in english w/ Spanish subtitles on Cubavision and btw fta as well ...plus I still get a thrill from finding that wild feed that has the raw video of breaking news or the occasional sports event...yes C band is much better but still like options that Ku provides....

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

1deerehunter wrote:Ive got three channels scanned in as Wright Patterson AFB on transponder 11833 V they show as P-vu but have not auto rolled as of yet I had thought they were similar to A F N ...anyone tried these...I know some of the small dish only guys would be thankful....
Cpr43, pm me to tks! :)
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Dont forget about PBS on 125W if you cant get the channels over the air

not to hi jack this thread but where have you found the nfl on KU ?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

T95KPRO wrote:
PM sent

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

cpr43 wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:
PM sent
Thk you! :) ;)
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

vittles69

Post by vittles69 »

Marantz wrote:Dont forget about PBS on 125W if you cant get the channels over the air

not to hi jack this thread but where have you found the nfl on KU ?
Lots of Pre-Banned Word NFL games have broadcast FTA on Ku Band satellites over the years and right up until this past pre-Banned Word. Galaxy 17 being one of the more popular KU sats for Pre-Banned Word games

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Thanks for the info on G17
i will have a look

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

Who have the keys to unlock Nagra3 channels on G17 91W and Galaxy 25? Other way then iks?

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

T95KPRO wrote:Who have the keys to unlock Nagra3 channels on G17 91W and Galaxy 25? Other way then iks?
if you are talking about "beverly" you need IKS.

The reason? Nagra changes encryption each 20 seconds, so it has to be a shared key

There were , like more than 3 years, several "providers" ...gone now I Believe.

I have never never tested this Sat ,I have a quad LNB on my 1,2m and I could easily scan that sat on circular but never did, just the Lineal for those ABC feeds

But I think no one provide keys anymore. And all is being abandoned due iptv

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

You can find an iks provider for this bird on "satfix" under other iks providers ,there are two ,but if you are in Canada and get caught ,its curtains ,dont do it .

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Marantz wrote:You can find an iks provider for this bird on "satfix" under other iks providers ,there are two ,but if you are in Canada and get caught ,its curtains ,dont do it .
got it
Question what is the footprint of this bird?

I got puzzled on satbeams which one it is

Reason I got ZERO signal

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Its footprint is for the Canadian market ,bell express view ,same for 82 W
American's in northern states can receive it no problems.
Reports are that IKS is working fine with little freezing

For a Canadian i think it would be wise to shy away from this service ,put a C band dish up instead if you can ,if you cant and want to try it, be aware that in the past Bell has been aggressive with unsubscripted viewers ,

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

Marsat wrote:
Marantz wrote:You can find an iks provider for this bird on "satfix" under other iks providers ,there are two ,but if you are in Canada and get caught ,its curtains ,dont do it .
got it
Question what is the footprint of this bird?

I got puzzled on satbeams which one it is

Reason I got ZERO signal
Sat beam here : https://www.satbeams.com/footprints?norad=31307

Yes i know for IKS,but i don't know about the key change at 20 secs. Like you said,you can scan with your Quad lnbf. Here i have a Quad too, i can scan 82 & 91 West .

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

Marantz wrote:Its footprint is for the Canadian market ,bell express view ,same for 82 W

For a Canadian i think it would be wise to shy away from this service ,put a C band dish up instead if you can ,if you cant and want to try it, be aware that in the past Bell has been aggressive with unsubscripted viewers ,
Yes we know how is Bell with captain morgan! :D

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Marantz wrote:Its footprint is for the Canadian market ,bell express view ,same for 82 W

That's what I thought.
I am way south almost the Florida Keys, zero signal
I have 107 and 111 on C working perfect
And yes Fish Network here too, still a lawyer's buffet hired by them are sending letters to IKS subscribers that paid a service provider via PayBad. The provider's guy was caught and in a liencience plea he agreed to give out his database.
Lawyers sending letters of demand to all those subscribers on the thousand of dollars. that is the story short

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

T95KPRO wrote: Yes i know for IKS,but i don't know about the key change at 20 secs. Like you said,you can scan with your Quad lnbf. Here i have a Quad too, i can scan 82 & 91 West .
Nagra works that way, every 20 seconds the encryption set of keys changes, that is the reason the decoders MUST be connected to the IKS server all the time. If you miss the new set of keys you (the decoder) must wait another 20 seconds, image goes black or frozen and refresh the next time
whoever has this IKS services check with a timer disconnecting the Internet and connecting back again
Also I didnt know that bell also has on 82W was turbo 8psk so Freesat / Gt doesn't work there

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”