GT Media D1

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Electrorax

GT Media D1

Post by Electrorax »

Good afternoon! Recently bought this radio. As on the Internet, and on the forum did not find information on this model. So I created a new topic. This receiver has a software bug. This applies to the operation of RDS in the FM reception mode. The RDS function does not display the name of the radio station in the PS category. Also there is no information PI. Only additional RT information is displayed. It is very uncomfortable. Because basically there is always PI and PS on any stations. Can developers modify the firmware of this receiver and add full support for RDS, PI functions, PS functions?

Electrorax

Re: GT Media D1

Post by Electrorax »

Link to the video on wrong work RDS

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/qhwS0clIfBc
More in Russian

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/p_IDMpOHoks

Alex123

Post by Alex123 »

But does your mp3 work? What sd card do you use and how did you format this card?

Alex123

Post by Alex123 »

i have my mp3 fixed,it was because of a failing sd card.

Juan_CAT

Post by Juan_CAT »

How about displaying radio station name (RDS PS) in GT Media D1?

Latest firmware from 10th December doesn't solve this issue:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=10952

On the other hand, radiotext works fine (RDS RT).

You can see the software "hole" in a video that was published in September:
viewtopic.php?p=38719#p38719

radioman

Post by radioman »

I have just bought one of these D1 DAB/FM radios and find out that I am not the first person to report this problem...
To repeat what has already been said :
The "FM RDS station name display" which this radio is promoted in having does NOT work !
- where the station name should be, instead it only shows the frequency. (see attached photo)
Also, the scrolling information at the bottom of the screen is a mix of current and previous (longer) messages.
Clearly these are both bugs in the firmware. I have installed the latest firmware but that has not fixed the problem.

When are you going to release updated firmware for this radio that fixes both of these problems ?
or should I return the radio to the seller for a refund because it does not work as advertised ?
Attachments
D1radioFM.jpg
D1radioFM.jpg (149.79 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Hi All ;)

It' s better DAB+ D1 or DAB+ DR-103B

Best Regards
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Any news ?
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

Return to “Others”