V8 Golden New Firmware?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Fyx

V8 Golden New Firmware?

Post by Fyx »

Please reply admin.
We have been waiting for new firmware for the v8 golden for a while now as the last update was 17/12/18 which is no longer working and there has been no response as to progress or when we can expect any?

zf-freak

Re: V8 Golden New Firmware?

Post by zf-freak »

Did you take something? These boxes are used for a specific thing that is currently not possible. Point.

bud

Post by bud »

patience;
....the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.... ;)

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

eumesmo wrote:
Fyx wrote:Please reply admin.
We have been waiting for new firmware for the v8 golden for a while now as the last update was 17/12/18 which is no longer working and there has been no response as to progress or when we can expect any?
Everyone is eating for the same, please don't open a new topic asking for something haha another user as already asked by opening a new topic.
Help keep this forum more clean, is hard to find something, and it's harder to help someone!

I could send you a new firmware, would it help you? NO, why? because you don't tell why do you need new firmware, please be specific on what the problem is, no one can help you if they don't know what the problem is!
Ok no problem, but the reason people keep asking is because there is no replay from admin 'confirming' that the firware is in fact down/being updated. I am only 'guessing' ...because that is the problem i and some others have reported which could have been caused by something else.

Errr, obviously we/i need new firmware because the last one has stopped working (as stated) so there is nothing else for me to report

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

A F N at 9% east = encrypted program.
Ok, if yours is still working then maybe mine has somehow corrupted so i'll try reloading the latest firmware 17/12/18 and see what happens

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

Fyx wrote:A F N at 9% east = encrypted program.
Ok, if yours is still working then maybe mine has somehow corrupted so i'll try reloading the latest firmware 17/12/18 and see what happens
No good,still not working.Just seen someone post same problem for v8 super so it appears the firmware 17/12/18 for both v8 golden and super is down

wknight

Post by wknight »

Hi admin, why are not there any updated key emulators and oscam for Hasmode 27?

okter

Post by okter »

We are still waiting

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Remember all this is a cat & mouse game.
We will have to wait and see if this can be resolved.

Den

voyager1972

Post by voyager1972 »

all fine with enigma2 boxes,,,,A F N clearing,,,,,,,,,,if you want good support,,,purchase an enigma2 sat box

arqileing

Post by arqileing »

Is any one know haw to use iptv uith user-agent at v8 gold?

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

eumesmo wrote:
I don't use that satellite, why didn't you post that when opening the topic? isn't there any topic regarding that same error?
This is s forum, so before posting anything please search if there's a topic already opened, so it's easier to help some one.
i didn't post it when opening the topic because i tried other satelittes with the firmware and they were also encrypted ...that's why i originally stated the firmware 17/12/18 was not working.
i only mentioned 9%east as one example for you as you asked me to be more specific.

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

voyager1972 wrote:all fine with enigma2 boxes,,,,A F N clearing,,,,,,,,,,if you want good support,,,purchase an enigma2 sat box
so which one is best? there are so many out there

voyager1972

Post by voyager1972 »

i am using a vu+ duo2,,,,,,,,,also have a zgemma star 2s,,,,,,,,,,,,the zgemma is less powerful but works well,,,,,,,,,,the vu+ box are high end products ,,,well worth the money............

Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Fyx wrote:
eumesmo wrote:
I don't use that satellite, why didn't you post that when opening the topic? isn't there any topic regarding that same error?
This is s forum, so before posting anything please search if there's a topic already opened, so it's easier to help some one.
i didn't post it when opening the topic because i tried other satelittes with the firmware and they were also encrypted ...that's why i originally stated the firmware 17/12/18 was not working.
i only mentioned 9%east as one example for you as you asked me to be more specific.
My firmware is working fine, just stopped decoding channels PowerVU
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

Vlad wrote:
Fyx wrote:
eumesmo wrote:
My firmware is working fine, just stopped decoding channels PowerVU
Yes other satellites with power vu

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

eumesmo wrote:
Fyx wrote:
voyager1972 wrote:all fine with enigma2 boxes,,,,A F N clearing,,,,,,,,,,if you want good support,,,purchase an enigma2 sat box
so which one is best? there are so many out there
VU+
Gigablue
DreamBox

i think those are the best in terms of hardware and support.
Thanks eumesmo, will take a look at those and do a comparison

Fyx

Post by Fyx »

voyager1972 wrote:i am using a vu+ duo2,,,,,,,,,also have a zgemma star 2s,,,,,,,,,,,,the zgemma is less powerful but works well,,,,,,,,,,the vu+ box are high end products ,,,well worth the money............
Thanks for the insight and good advice voyager, think i'm looking at the vu+duo2 as the way forward as there doesn't appear to be any word pointing to new firware being currently developed

Moyasin

Post by Moyasin »

Hi, Please release new software soon all the Sony channel's on 68.5 are off again since last week.

CHI

Post by CHI »

Moyasin wrote:Hi, Please release new software soon all the Sony channel's on 68.5 are off again since last week.
I do believe they are working on it. This week they have released a fix for Iptv, youtube and include greek language for v8pro2, although it did not include powervu update, its a sign that after the Chinese holiday, they now resumed working.
The good thing about GT media is when they update, they go three hashmodes ahead to avoid updating every now and then.
So lets keep our hope high! Something big is coming.
By the way im not an admin, im also a user so I do not speak for Gt media but I speak based on my little experience with Gtmedia that they are very good in supporting their boxes.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”