new GTS

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

owhite47

new GTS

Post by owhite47 »

My GTS last online upgrade, after download and install it shut down. Now turn it on says boot then goes to clock, with no video or audio. nothing at all on the monitor. How can that be fixed....anyone know.
10.5 cband western arc 75deg to 139deg. 4ft ku with motor, full western arc.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: new GTS

Post by cpr43 »

Try another HDMI cable or TV.

owhite47

Post by owhite47 »

Already did that, switched inputs to my tv and changed the cableing.....I put my other box there and it works........just this box has no video and sound, I contacted the seller and he doesn't understand what's going on, he wants a picture of the problem even when I tell him there is no sound or video......it just boots and boots and boots and finally displays clock. I sent pictures and he wanted the serial number, so he got that..

owhite47

Post by owhite47 »

I guess this gtmedia box is just a doorstop, its not like I installed anything on it , just scanning my sats and getting SC to work, you guys helped with the SC problem, but after the online intall of firmware it is just a brick,,,,,,,,,does anyone have a way to force a firmware install from bricked receiver and were do I get the firmware ....

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

owhite47 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:57 pm
I guess this gtmedia box is just a doorstop, its not like I installed anything on it , just scanning my sats and getting SC to work, you guys helped with the SC problem, but after the online intall of firmware it is just a brick,,,,,,,,,does anyone have a way to force a firmware install from bricked receiver and were do I get the firmware ....
Please send PM to Lining

Yra

Post by Yra »

Tell me, there is a signal from the satellite when you turn on for 30-40 seconds and then it disappears, maybe there is another firmware. Thank.

owhite47

Post by owhite47 »

no video or sound, just says boot then goes to clock nothing displays on the screen.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”