121 west

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

tanka

121 west

Post by tanka »

Frequenci 4140v30000 working for long time no problem .The last one week problem as quality 70 and few seconds 24 bounce all the time.And all the rest of the fecuencies H and V good.V8 pro2 V 8 nova and V8super all the receiveres samething.Any of you in Nort america have that problem in the 121 west.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Re: 121 west

Post by juan_vale »

I have no problem with that TP in my V8Super, rock solid S95 Q77... I don't go there very often, but checked just now,, the 2 Bein sports are very clear with two soccer games from Europe. Maybe you need to tweak the antenna. Good luck.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

tanka

Post by tanka »

I check today monning and are at 74 only .But working Thank you for cheking.Did working for now

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

recently i been experiencing similar problems on several NA birds , (about four months )
i have tried three different receivers ,changed the coax and yesterday changed the lnbf ,its been very bad weather so i haven't tested everything out yet
sometimes it was worse from day to day so i need a couple days to test it out now that i have a new Titanium lnbf installed
the old one was a Titanium with the wifi filter too ,i thought the problem could be the lnbf jumping frequency ,we shall see.
what kind of lnbf are you using?
also mornings seemed better with less problems ,i will give you my results in a few days, beginning to think its interference from 5G phone networks

ead

Post by ead »

Rock solid here in Northwestern Arizona.
Attachments
bein.jpg
bein.jpg (74.44 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
10 foot mesh dish, ASC1 positioner, V8 super

tanka

Post by tanka »

The 121 west the feed 4140 v working very good until last week.But now sometimes working signal Quality bounces from 74 to 20.The 3780v quality 56 no problem.All the receivers v8 super v8 nova v8 pro2 and Dm 800hd. From the 133 west to the 55.5 west are the only problem.I have 8ft dish and feed Chaparral Bulls Eye 2 lnbs for c band norsat and 2 lnbs norsat for ku.Never problemes.I check the dish and Rock solidad.But at 4140v problem in the Toronto area

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

As i mentioned in a previous post ,on several satellites i have similar problem ,quality bouncing up and down by 40 or 50 points and the video pixalating .

My location isn't far from Toronto ,Canada ,here in the Great White North

i have been at this game since 1987 , made many upgrades over the years and my system was working great then all of a sudden i started having these drop out issues

In an attempt to resolve the problem
i replaced the C band LNBF , RG6 cable .tested with 3 different receivers , checked out and peaked my mount , with no improvement at all , must be T.I. ,maybe from new 5G networks

First I thought it could have been the lnbf drifting or something ,but chances of getting two bad ones ? i don't think so
Both my Titanium LNBFs were the models with built in filtering ..... C1PLL with WIFI/ interference filtering
Good quality brand new RG6 cable installed ,and tested with the following receivers V7 max,super v8,and v7shd

There is nothing left but some source of new T.I. .........,a cell phone tower or something?

good luck to anyone else and if you find a solution please post it .

buck63

Post by buck63 »

Marantz wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 pm

There is nothing left but some source of new T.I. .........,a cell phone tower or something?

good luck to anyone else and if you find a solution please post it .
Get a piece of aluminum window screen. Cut a strip and attach it around the scalar ring with about an inch beyond the feedhorn throat. This will help to shield off axis TI from getting into the horn, good luck.

sathunter

Post by sathunter »

This is to tanka,marantz the ti you are having does it happen every 10 seconds whatever it is its desensitizing your lnb overloading it causing the receiver to struggle to keep a lock usually. What I have noticed is if your on the threshold for quality the receiver q will drop out and come back at 20 q and just keep doing this over and over. You would have a stronger quality if the interference stopped is it on all the time cause cell towers don't shut off unless all phones that can reach the tower are off cause the tower is listening for phones to do a hand shake which means connect to any phones in the area the phone is in standby no call made the phone is still transmitting still talking to the cell tower even though no one is making a call.

tanka

Post by tanka »

I did nothing about that problem in that time .Because I have more channels at different satellites.But now all working good at the 121 west.No more problems

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”