Gtmedia v7s what type of antenna

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

lqlqlq

Gtmedia v7s what type of antenna

Post by lqlqlq »

Hi there. I buy gtmedia v7s in Alicante/Spain and i need to know what type of dish antenna and lnb to buy?
Can someone give me link from Amazon for proper antenna, Lnb and cables. From alicante i see this

Code: Select all

https://www.mediamarkt.es/es/product/_kit-instalaci%C3%B3n-sat%C3%A9lite-engel-an-0432-e-para-antenas-parab%C3%B3licas-1165104.html
Is ok?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia v7s what type of antenna

Post by cpr43 »

lqlqlq wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:23 pm
Hi there. I buy gtmedia v7s in Alicante/Spain and i need to know what type of dish antenna and lnb to buy?
Can someone give me link from Amazon for proper antenna, Lnb and cables. From alicante i see this

Code: Select all

https://www.mediamarkt.es/es/product/_kit-instalaci%C3%B3n-sat%C3%A9lite-engel-an-0432-e-para-antenas-parab%C3%B3licas-1165104.html
Is ok?
That is only a kit to install the dish.

lqlqlq

Post by lqlqlq »

What i need to get it work? (sorry but im a newbie)

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Everything that is in the picture. Satellite Dish w/base and installation hardware, LNB, Coax Cable

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you give us members some more information, like, do you want to have a single dish, and to what satellite do you wish to receive from your location, or do you wish to have a motor fitted to your dish.
When you have given us what your wish list is, we should be able to get you up and running.
I would think that there will be some satellite shops/installers in Alicante, give then a visit and ask a few questions, what channels can I receive, what size dish should I get, what satellite should I point my dish to, can I receive English channels etc.
Hope this helps in some way, let us know.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”