GTMEDIA V8 ORGANGE

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Emerz

GTMEDIA V8 ORGANGE

Post by Emerz »

Hi Good afternoon, I have recently bought on Amazon the GTMEDIA V8 orange to replace my existing xxxxxx. However, it does not work! it does not seem to connect to our satellite. I am based in Spain (costa del sol). I have reconnected by old xxxxxx and this works fine.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Paul

STRETCH

Re: GTMEDIA V8 ORGANGE

Post by STRETCH »

Could you let us know what satellite your dish is pointed at, have you set up your receiver to the correct settings and done a scan.

Den

Emerz

Post by Emerz »

Thanks for your reply.
Intelsat 27.5 W
Yes we believe so. We have an old Satellite Box which does work (Matrix Lite). We are trying to replicate the same settings from the old box - onto the new GTMedia One. So same wavelength and parameters. We then do a blind scan - but without success
Cheers
Paul

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Emerz wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:59 pm
Thanks for your reply.
Intelsat 27.5 W
Yes we believe so. We have an old Satellite Box which does work (xxxxxxx). We are trying to replicate the same settings from the old box - onto the new GTMedia One. So same wavelength and parameters. We then do a blind scan - but without success
Cheers
Paul
Ku Band BBC channels will not scan in in any box. Maybe the box you have they were already added. They are hide inside the stream. You will need to enter them using a channel editor. there are some post that explained how. You can also use the SEARCH bar in the upper right corner. Just enter BBC channels

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14249&p=57652&hili ... nel#p57652

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=449&p=32238&hilit= ... nel#p32238

Emerz

Post by Emerz »

Thank you very much, I will try that. Hopefully we can get some British channels.

Cheers
Paul

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”