GTmedia V8 Honor, V8 Orange, EPG problem.

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

kiemot

Re: GTmedia V8 Honor, V8 Orange, EPG problem.

Post by kiemot »

Lining wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:51 pm

I will add that information in the EPG is displayed with a long delay and this is the basic problem.

matesaak

Post by matesaak »

Lining wrote:
kiemot wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:24 pm
Why isn't GTMedia looking to fix the EPG problem on V8 models?
The new software contains a lot of very important patches, e.g. changing the logo and other stupid things? :?:
Maybe it's worth taking care of the real problem which is the lack of properly functioning EPG on V8 Honor and V8 Orange models :idea: :!:
Hello everyone, EPG has a problem
1. You need to provide us with an EPG program that is not displayed
2. You need to record the TS stream and send it to us
3. Everyone can send me a private message, I download the TS stream
4. Record the bit stream, insert the U disk, select the corresponding satellite under the menu TOOLS ----- Record, and record corresponding to TP
Hi,

Here is links to my records:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx No Live Links Rule#18

PS: Correct display of recorded EPG programs is:
NOW: Rození obchodníci
LATER: 6:00 - 6:30 Jak se to dělá (XI) 13

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

A old thread could have been used, instead of making a new one, to let the powers to be know that you are still unhappy with the time line in the problem towards the EPG.

Den

kiemot

Post by kiemot »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:58 pm
A old thread could have been used, instead of making a new one, to let the powers to be know that you are still unhappy with the time line in the problem towards the EPG.

Den

Did anyone ask you something?
Keep good advice to yourself

matesaak

Post by matesaak »

Lining wrote:
kiemot wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:24 pm
Why isn't GTMedia looking to fix the EPG problem on V8 models?
The new software contains a lot of very important patches, e.g. changing the logo and other stupid things? :?:
Maybe it's worth taking care of the real problem which is the lack of properly functioning EPG on V8 Honor and V8 Orange models :idea: :!:
Hello everyone, EPG has a problem
1. You need to provide us with an EPG program that is not displayed
2. You need to record the TS stream and send it to us
3. Everyone can send me a private message, I download the TS stream
4. Record the bit stream, insert the U disk, select the corresponding satellite under the menu TOOLS ----- Record, and record corresponding to TP
STATUS UPDATE:
I just updated to newest firmware (17/03/2020), AND PROBLEM STILL NOT SOLVED.. (It's 2 releases after this problem was submited!!!) :x
Lining ask for record TS stream, So I RECORD IT AND SEND IT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE also post here link to download... And reaction? No message, only Delete my link because it's a You have used a BANNED word. rules problem! WTF is this?! I wish to developers be more focused to release good firmware updates and no for stupid monitoring forums and nothing else.
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg (5.33 MiB) Viewed 6214 times

kiemot

Post by kiemot »

GTMedia is only interested in sellingxxxxxxxxx, and they are not interested in any problems.
They ignore all requests and notifications.
All new software versions are just a change of logo and nothing else. :!:

ameenjuz

Post by ameenjuz »

kiemot wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:27 pm
GTMedia is only interested in selling this scrap metal, and they are not interested in any problems.
yes i agree your saying
they are not interested in any problems
we choseed wrong set up box

ameenjuz

Post by ameenjuz »

kiemot wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:27 pm
GTMedia is only interested in selling this scrap metal, and they are not interested in any problems.
yes i agree your saying
they are not interested in any problems
we choseed wrong set up box

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

We will like to remind all users that forum rules should be follow at all times. Rule #1 and 5 clearly asked not to bash or using implied, cursing against GT Media. Yes, you can still push and ask so problems or issues can be fixed meanwhile.

ZOO

Post by ZOO »

Was not long ago FTA receivers were 400,500 dollars and some were even more.Even those did not display an epg. I would like to thank Freesat,GTMedia for making in my opinion the best receiver bang for the buck.. :)

kiemot

Post by kiemot »

ZOO wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:05 pm
Was not long ago FTA receivers were 400,500 dollars and some were even more.Even those did not display an epg. I would like to thank Freesat,GTMedia for making in my opinion the best receiver bang for the buck.. :)
not so long ago? 30 years ago?
Dude, where do you live! :lol:
15 years ago I bought an FTA receiver for $ 10, so don't overdo it.
Besides, we have something like DVB-T which is completely free.
GTMEDIA is not a necessity.

kiemot

Post by kiemot »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:43 pm
We will like to remind all users that forum rules should be follow at all times. Rule #1 and 5 clearly asked not to bash or using implied, cursing against GT Media. Yes, you can still push and ask so problems or issues can be fixed meanwhile.

it's a pity that only in this topic GTMEDIA has something to say.

Captain Ron

Post by Captain Ron »

The GTmedia Receivers are good quality (IMO) for being around the $50.00 price area for an HDTV and even their 4k receivers, sure maybe not every bell and whistle works but the quality (including the remote controls) are better than a lot of other HDTV receivers in that same $50 price point/area.

There are some really nice 4k receivers out there if you want one but you will spend $250 - 500 for one.

IMO people are getting way more than their money's worth with a GTmedia receiver just in watching free TV on keys or Ccam for a few years.

:D

matesaak

Post by matesaak »

cpr43 wrote:
Ok, rules was not problem. But When devs ask users to upload files and send it to him (I try to send PM with no succes) What Can I do? I don't say GTMEDIA develop bad products! For its price it was acceptable... Czech language have many abnormal symbols like "ěščřžýáíé", BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS:
V7HD = NO Czech UI , but EPG DISPLAY correctly
V7S = NO Czech UI, EPG NOT display correctly - few days ago RELEASE FIRMWARE WITH "2) Support Czech language for Europe UI." (not tested by me)
V8 = HAVE Czech UI, but EPG NOT display correctly
V9 = NO Czech UI, but EPG DISPLAY correctly

What the xxxx... is that?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

matesaak wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:32 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Ok, rules was not problem. But When devs ask users to upload files and send it to him (I try to send PM with no succes) What Can I do? I don't say GTMEDIA develop bad products! For its price it was acceptable... Czech language have many abnormal symbols like "ěščřžýáíé", BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS:
V7S = NO Czech UI, EPG NOT display correctly - few days ago RELEASE FIRMWARE WITH "2) Support Czech language for Europe UI." (not tested by me)

You still have 2 violations to forum rules. No offensive words and Not capital letters. I received your private message. I forwarded a copy to GT media. Please try to stick to forum rules. Here is the link again to the rules. Follow them. This is your last warning.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16325

matesaak

Post by matesaak »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:33 am
matesaak wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:32 pm
cpr43 wrote:

You still have 2 violations to forum rules. No offensive words and Not capital letters. I received your private message. I forwarded a copy to GT media. Please try to stick to forum rules. Here is the link again to the rules. Follow them. This is your last warning.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16325
Okay. Thanks for info about receive my message.
:!: Problem update :!:
Interesting is when I record some TS stream and play it in VLC media player, epg info is displayed/recorded correctly. Soo I thing problem is only in receiver's Unicode format. Recommend to use UTF-8 only this format display all symbols correctly. I'm not 100% sure, but I thing problem is only on satellite called "Astra 3B"
Thanks

kiemot

Post by kiemot »

Dear GTMEDIA, when is the EPG problem resolved>?
Is work in progress to fix the problem?

Jacek

Post by Jacek »

Witam, my z 13E nadal czekamy na rozwiązanie problemu. Coś się dzieje w tym temacie?
Potrzebujecie TS?
----------------------------google translate--------------------
Hello, we at 13E are still waiting for the problem to be resolved. Is something going on in this topic?
Do you need TS?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Jacek wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:49 pm
Witam, my z 13E nadal czekamy na rozwiązanie problemu. Coś się dzieje w tym temacie?
Potrzebujecie TS?
----------------------------google translate--------------------
Hello, we at 13E are still waiting for the problem to be resolved. Is something going on in this topic?
Do you need TS?
yes,please record the ts then send it me,i will check

rafq25

Post by rafq25 »

Hello, I can take up the topic of EPG, What should I send? I am asking for an instruction. Currently in PL, EPG works for the current and next show on the channel. Sometimes it takes a long time to load the EPG.

Jacek

Post by Jacek »

-> rafq25
Przed chwilą wysłałem im prawidłowe TS z dwóch transponderów. Także może się co ruszy z najbliższą aktualizacją.

Jacek

Post by Jacek »

And? do you hear anything?

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”