Gtmedia D2 blank screen (HELP)

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Itay

Gtmedia D2 blank screen (HELP)

Post by Itay »

Hello.

My device GTmedia D2 is not working.

When I move the switch to music or the radio, the screen turns on, illuminated without text. When I switch the switch off, the device does not turn off.
Only when I remove the battery does the device turn off.
I mean, even when I transfer the update file to the removable disk and disconnect the USB cable, the device doesn't even turn off a few seconds later. This means the device is not updated.

I hope you understand the severity of the problem. The device does not respond. Therefore, either resetting, or re-burning the software in a different way than the ways you are proposing.

Can you send me software for a computer by which you can burn the d2 software on the device?

Very disappointing that the device is only 7 months old and is already broken
20200622_161823.jpg
20200622_161823.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6141 times
20200622_161829.jpg
20200622_161829.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 6141 times

Itay

Re: Gtmedia D2 blank screen (HELP)

Post by Itay »

Anyone help?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The file you download is a .zip folder, called, "DAB+(D2)firmware2019.06.13.zip"
You need to unpack that folder and use the .rel file called "dv_dab2.lz4.rel" on your USB stick for the update process as listed on the download page.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Itay

Post by Itay »

I will explain.
When I move the switch to music or the radio, the screen turns on, illuminated without text. When I switch the switch off, the device does not turn off.
I mean, even when I transfer the update file to the removable disk and disconnect the USB cable, the device doesn't even turn off a few seconds later. This means the device is not updated.

I hope you understand the severity of the problem. The device does not respond. Therefore, either resetting, or re-burning the software in a different way than the ways you are proposing.

Thanks,
Itay

Itay

Post by Itay »

I understand a thing or two about technology, updates and the like. I've tried all the options.

As soon as the device switches to the ON position, the screen is off and will never turn off, until the moment I remove the battery. Therefore, he is unable to catch up.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I will PM Lining on this.

I do not have one of these units to test with.

Maybe there are other user that have this unit that canhelp.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Itay

Post by Itay »

Solution, anyone?

Itay

Post by Itay »

Anyone have A tool to computer that I can burn the d2 software on the device? (Like ROM to android)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I did pass this on to Freesat.

Owen

Itay

Post by Itay »

anyone? help?

Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I dont think will help someone...I have this same problem,I was writed and writed,,and I go even on the whatssup,,,write this problem,,they have fun of this...

Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I have the same problem,,means,,I feel the same way...
Hello.

Can you send me software for a computer by which you can burn the d2 software on the device?

20200622_161823.jpg
20200622_161829.jpg
[/quote]
Last edited by Jessi on Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Jessi wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:51 am
I have the same problem,,means,,you are funny and me too...all! hahahaha,,to you hahahaha,,so what,,,hahahaha,,huraaa,lalalal ,,thats it,,this is help ...
Itay wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:48 pm
Hello.

20200622_161823.jpg
20200622_161829.jpg
hello
the same issue,when tunr on the device,but can not turn off,and there is no response?Yes or No?
and what is your whatsapp,please PM it to me,i will contact with you.

d2_user

Post by d2_user »

Was this ever fixed?

My brand new GT Media D2 is doing exactly the same thing, there are so many bugs!

Have there been any new firmware releases to fix these software bugs?

Maxpaci

Post by Maxpaci »

I have same problem. Blank screen and no way to update the firmware...The PC does not connect the Radio disk for download through USB port.
Anyone could help?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=13875

Check the usb cable you are using.

check the power supply.

Owen

Return to “Others”